PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Weapons

tjbyrum1
11-24-2011, 02:04 PM
What is your favorite weapons to fight with in open combat and why?

What about your least favorite?

Personally, I enjoy the Hidden Blades and Dagger. The Hookblade has some nice counters to it, and I enjoy the one where it looks like you're ripping their face off with the hook. I like the dagger cause it's small and gruesome. However I notice I am always fighting with my Hidden Blades, their the iconic weapon of Assasisn's Creed anyway.

I dislike the sword. I use to like it, but in Revelations the executions just don't seem right. They take forever, and some of them are kind of stupid... they feel overdone. Especially the execution where you stab them in the chest and they fall backwards and keep grabbing the blade; I also hate the one where you step in front of them, but facing the opposite way and you stab their face with a backwards kind of maneuver. However I will say the one where you stab their face, then spin it around is pretty cool.

LightRey
11-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Favorite: Hidden blades, cuz they're epic.
Least favorite: fists, cuz fist fights still suck.

blazefp
11-24-2011, 02:14 PM
favorite: hidden blade of course, though some killings with fists are extremely cool too

Least favorite: Crossbow - OMG I never used the crossbow in Revelations, and I played it as I played Brotherhood where I couldn't stop using it. I only used knives

Agentbarto
11-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Favorite: Romani Stiletto ('Cause it's hidden and I found it)

Least favorite: Hidden Gun (Interrupts combat flow)

blazefp
11-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Agentbarto:

What? Where? And that's a dagger right? I don't know if I got it or no, I have ACR in that crappy portuguese

No it doesn't. If you keep smashing square after you've fired the gun, it continues the kill streaks

Randy 355
11-24-2011, 04:52 PM
My favorite weapon still to this day:
Altair's Short Blade (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/188/5/2/Assassin__s_weapon_machette_by_mojette.jpg)
Which they still neglect to bring back in any way, shape, or form. Seriously, where is it!?

And my least favorite is the hammer. I just don't feel like it's practical. While the same can be said about heavy weapons, the hammer isn't nearly as fun to use as those.

Not that it's bad. I love all of the weapons in some way.

E-Zekiel
11-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agentbarto:

What? Where? And that's a dagger right? I don't know if I got it or no, I have ACR in that crappy portuguese

No it doesn't. If you keep smashing square after you've fired the gun, it continues the kill streaks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Romani stiletto is from completing the Romani challenges for their faction weapon. It looks pretty cool. You can go to your DNA menu, and it's next to last, your "Challenges" memories. Then go to the Romani section. Look for the section there that says "rewards faction weapon" or something like that.

MrAnarchist
11-24-2011, 05:37 PM
Favorite: Dagger. Killings look cool (though i do wish they would bring back the one in brotherhood where ezio stabs the victim in the chest, goes behind him and pulls it out.)
Least favorite: Hammer. Why? because it's just boring.

Agentbarto
11-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agentbarto:

No it doesn't. If you keep smashing square after you've fired the gun, it continues the kill streaks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Romani stiletto is from completing the Romani challenges for their faction weapon. It looks pretty cool. You can go to your DNA menu, and it's next to last, your "Challenges" memories. Then go to the Romani section. Look for the section there that says "rewards faction weapon" or something like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually stole a glitched dagger off an agile before buying any daggers and it turned into the kurdish dagger at first, and then became the Romanis Stiletto which has the same stats as Bayezid's Knife.

As for the gun it still requires holding when in combat so it still interrupts my flow.