PDA

View Full Version : HELP THIS LOST GIRL!

sheilam_0022
10-29-2007, 03:58 PM
I stopped playing Rainbow Six Vegas after not being able to kill Irena. I return later to play, to see Im at an old checkpoint. So I have to go back to the computer area, all the terroists are dead, and when I order Jung to hack the computer, he just stands in front of it and does nothing!! So I wait for these terroists, I even stand to the right of the computer room like someone said, but no one comes. So I do some back tracking, and find nothing. I return to the computer, where jung is still hanging out, Im lost what to do!
Ive done all of it already, but I never went through the metal door, I did at one time see Irena through the glass, but didn't know where to go. Thats when I turned off the game. Now that Im at an old checkpoint, I go and do all the same things again, but there are no terroists to kill, and jung just stands in front of the computer, I go upstairs and Irena is now gone...I don't get it! I can't seem to get passed this glitch!!
HELP THIS LOST GIRL!

sheilam_0022
10-29-2007, 05:29 PM
I found my soloution in the tech support section.
Anyone with the same problem, go back to the start menu, go to single player, from there you can pick the scene your stuck on, this resets the problem level