PDA

View Full Version : No planes in single player or quick play

cgross220
04-12-2009, 05:00 PM
I recently got IL2 1946, and it downloaded onto my Vista computer no problem. The only thing is when I went into single player or campaign mode, there are no friendly planes or enemy planes. I then went to quick play and did some dogfights there, but all of a sudden that doesnt work either (and yes i did change the "numbers" slot next to each plane to above 0)
Also, when i go into multiplayer it just says "join" and when i click that it says my port number and I can never find any servers. PLEASE HELP!

cgross220
04-12-2009, 05:00 PM
I recently got IL2 1946, and it downloaded onto my Vista computer no problem. The only thing is when I went into single player or campaign mode, there are no friendly planes or enemy planes. I then went to quick play and did some dogfights there, but all of a sudden that doesnt work either (and yes i did change the "numbers" slot next to each plane to above 0)
Also, when i go into multiplayer it just says "join" and when i click that it says my port number and I can never find any servers. PLEASE HELP!

jmshep1978
04-12-2009, 05:18 PM
I have the same problem with mulitplayer, so I looked for some server ip addresses and ttried those but it just timed me out after a few min.

FoolTrottel
04-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Welcome here!

As for multiplay info and general new-comers good-to-know info, go here: A Nugget's Guide To Getting Off The Ground.. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/9121094645)

And, Have Fun!

Tully__
04-12-2009, 10:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cgross220:
Also, when i go into multiplayer it just says "join" and when i click that it says my port number and I can never find any servers. PLEASE HELP! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you start a mission with the "No External Views" setting turned off, are you able to see other aircraft by using the Ctrl-F2 / Shift F2 views?