PDA

View Full Version : trouble with the ps3 theme

jaimegutierrezc
11-23-2009, 11:49 AM
I redeemed the ps3 theme but i did not get the download. Can anybody help me with this?

callthedead
11-23-2009, 01:29 PM
I have tried and i cant reedemed my Premium theme, because its not ready or in the servers

jaimegutierrezc
11-23-2009, 02:17 PM
on my profile it shows that i already have it

FredEx919
11-23-2009, 06:15 PM
hi jaimegutierrezc, are you still having trouble accessing your PS3 Uplay theme? If so PT me the email tied to your Uplay account so I can look you up. I included the steps below to find the email on your account

1. Load Assassin's Creed 2 to the main menu
2. Press "Triangle" to access Uplay
3. From the very first Uplay menu, Choose "Account"
4. Next choose "email & password"

This menu should show you the email tied to your Uplay account.

calomiter
12-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by FredEx919:
hi jaimegutierrezc, are you still having trouble accessing your PS3 Uplay theme? If so PT me the email tied to your Uplay account so I can look you up. I included the steps below to find the email on your account

1. Load Assassin's Creed 2 to the main menu
2. Press "Triangle" to access Uplay
3. From the very first Uplay menu, Choose "Account"
4. Next choose "email & password"

This menu should show you the email tied to your Uplay account.

how can i get my theme that i redeemed but did not download a the copy ??

RevolverBobcat
12-12-2009, 05:12 AM
10 points redeemed two weeks ago. Error... and it's not in the PSN-downloadlist.

Now in (at least) Holland the theme is still "currently unavailable". What's up with that?

visconde2000
02-01-2011, 08:43 PM
10 points redeemed two weeks ago. Error... and it's not in the PSN-downloadlist.

Now in (at least) Holland the theme is still "currently unavailable". What's up with that?

I have the same problem...
i redeemed 10 points to the get the assassins creed 2 premium theme.

When i was about to download it i accidentally pressed Cancel instead of Download and now I cant get to it again!

It says that if I wish to download it again i should check my download list but thats the problem, its not in the download list because i didnt download it!

So, how do i get the theme now?

Thanks!!!