PDA

View Full Version : COOP solutions

Brownsnakeeyes
03-31-2005, 06:26 PM
Anybody have a problem in the game,a part you can't get past,or solutions to problems,post them here so we can keep them all together.

Brownsnakeeyes
03-31-2005, 06:26 PM
Anybody have a problem in the game,a part you can't get past,or solutions to problems,post them here so we can keep them all together.

Brownsnakeeyes
03-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Train Station:It's where you through your teammate across the beem.I need help with knowing how to work the bomb thingy.I know about what you have to do with your partner but it's the actual bomb itself.Theres 4 wires and I don't know in what order that I have to disconnect them.

Brownsnakeeyes
03-31-2005, 06:34 PM
Chemical Bunker:I need help with mixing the chemicals I have no idea on how to do it.

non-lethal-Lee
03-31-2005, 06:40 PM
I have a problem on the first level (panama I think)I can't find were ot go after I hack the computer in the room on top floor with the glass roof I need help!!

Brownsnakeeyes
03-31-2005, 07:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by non-lethal-Lee:
I have a problem on the first level (panama I think)I can't find were ot go after I hack the computer in the room on top floor with the glass roof I need help!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Have you gone through all the doors.Also a good way to make sure not to get lost that I've found is to shot out atleast one light in each room or leave a body,something that tells you that you've been there before.

xbox2005
03-31-2005, 07:05 PM
to defuse the bomb this is what you do, both of the spies need to be on each side of the bomb at the same time, both of the spies need to cut the wire thats vibrating at the same time, if done correctly a timer will start, then you search for another wire that vibrating, and both of you cut it at the same time, and the bomb will be defused.

Brownsnakeeyes
03-31-2005, 07:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xbox2005:
to defuse the bomb this is what you do, both of the spies need to be on each side of the bomb at the same time, both of the spies need to cut the wire thats vibrating at the same time, if done correctly a timer will start, then you search for another wire that vibrating, and both of you cut it at the same time, and the bomb will be defused. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok I've tried that with no success.I've actually not got pasted the second one.If thats how you do it alot of people are going to have problems.Thanks for the info.