PDA

View Full Version : Never ending aircraft...

eXalos
01-12-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm on my forth patrol (sink enemy merchants). I just ran into a task force and sank 1 aircraft carrier. Ever since that point every 10-20 min I am being buzzed by aircraft. I've tried staying submerged for a day, moving at night, etc etc. I'm almost 600 nm from where I sank the carrier but even so as soon as day break hits I'm buzzed by planes in all directions. I know the Japanese were making inroads on Borneo, but this is insane. I traveled the entire 600nm under cover of night but they still find me. You could say they are random encounters, but if so there aren't enough pilots in the entire Japanese or US forces to fly all these sortie... Any ideas as it's making this particular patrol a pain... BTW since sinking the carrier I haven't found a single non-friendly merchant...

tambor198
01-14-2008, 11:26 AM
It does not sound like you are using of the supermods just playing with the stock game probably patched up to v1.4. Just guessing on this. Try using either Trigger Maru 1.7.5 or Real Fleer Boat 1.30. They both have reached a happy medium so the aircraft contacts aren't so overwhelming. In the stock game all the aircraft conin at you from every which direction makes the game almost unplayable. BTW, congrats on the carrier. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif