PDA

View Full Version : What are you looking forward the most in SCCT?

ChaotixCTRL
10-24-2004, 03:45 PM

ChaotixCTRL
10-24-2004, 03:45 PM
What of the following are you looking forward the most in SCCT?

DS12
10-24-2004, 04:07 PM
One Word... ALL

Legend_01
10-24-2004, 04:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DS12:
One Word... ALL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here.

FXH Reaper
10-24-2004, 04:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Legend_01:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DS12:

Same here. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>ditto plain and simple

stealthmaster736
10-24-2004, 04:40 PM
Ditto.

Mr.scpt
10-24-2004, 05:32 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">EVERYTHING</span>........thats a pretty stupid question.these kind of things has been posted so many times.

PhilosopherCop
10-25-2004, 04:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Legend_01:

Same here. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto

f16cxv
10-25-2004, 08:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilosopherCop:

Same here. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree COMPLETELY and to MR.PT I say that your wrong about stupid, in may opinion...

teddaman2
10-25-2004, 07:02 PM
all of corse that is a no brainer

Terrax213
10-26-2004, 08:45 AM
Most definitely everything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Ubi Montreal knows their stuff when it comes to making an SC game.

PhilosopherCop
10-26-2004, 03:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terrax213:
Most definitely everything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Ubi Montreal knows their stuff when it comes to making an SC game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unlike Shanghi in places

Mr.scpt
10-26-2004, 03:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilosopherCop:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terrax213:
Most definitely everything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Ubi Montreal knows their stuff when it comes to making an SC game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unlike Shanghi in places <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="ev_code_RED">SHANGHI SUCKS!</span> http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

PhilosopherCop
10-27-2004, 04:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr.scpt:

Unlike Shanghi in places <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="ev_code_RED">SHANGHI SUCKS!</span> http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Calm down

bozibozic
10-27-2004, 04:11 AM
Yeah, why does everyone complain about the bugs and never acknowledge the high points of the game. It was a brilliant game with quite a few bugs but there is no need to completely hate them because they got somethings wrong. Stop being so pessimistic! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif I also highly doubt that you could do any better than what they did so really you shouldnt go over the top to bag them out.

PhilosopherCop
10-27-2004, 04:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bozibozic:
Yeah, why does everyone complain about the bugs and never acknowledge the high points of the game. It was a brilliant game with quite a few bugs but there is no need to completely hate them because they got somethings wrong. Stop being so pessimistic! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif I also highly doubt that you could do any better than what they did so really you shouldnt go over the top to bag them out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So true

Nightmarecast24
10-27-2004, 05:31 AM
I am most looking forward to the release date so I can go get my hands on it.

pretend3r
10-27-2004, 07:53 AM
Everyone wants an overall improvement of the game...

PhilosopherCop
10-27-2004, 09:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nightmarecast24:
I am most looking forward to the release date so I can go get my hands on it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha! That is important

PhilosopherCop
10-27-2004, 09:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pretend3r:
Everyone wants an overall improvement of the game... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And attention to detail

suomursu
10-27-2004, 01:20 PM
ditto

mikeiron0404
10-27-2004, 04:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by Bozibozic:
Yeah, why does everyone complain about the bugs and never acknowledge the high points of the game. It was a brilliant game with quite a few bugs but there is no need to completely hate them because they got somethings wrong. Stop being so pessimistic! I also highly doubt that you could do any better than what they did so really you shouldnt go over the top to bag them out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate it when people say, "i bet you couldn't do a better job." because of course we couldn't. we're the consumer, they're the producer, we're paying for the game, they're making money from the game. Simple as that.

Just so you know i liked SC:PT but i was a little dissapointed

PhilosopherCop
10-28-2004, 07:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mikeiron0404:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by Bozibozic:
Yeah, why does everyone complain about the bugs and never acknowledge the high points of the game. It was a brilliant game with quite a few bugs but there is no need to completely hate them because they got somethings wrong. Stop being so pessimistic! I also highly doubt that you could do any better than what they did so really you shouldnt go over the top to bag them out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate it when people say, "i bet you couldn't do a better job." because of course we couldn't. we're the consumer, they're the producer, we're paying for the game, they're making money from the game. Simple as that.

Just so you know i liked SC:PT but i was a little dissapointed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True

FXH Reaper
10-28-2004, 11:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mikeiron0404:

Just so you know i liked SC:PT but i was a little dissapointed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>agreed shanghi isnt that bad they made the realy adictive multiplayer but we had players who couldnt play the game if their life depended on so they searched and found glitches then there are the players that want to frag every thing that moves and they made death match im not against death match but when every game is death match it becomes stupid http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

chaos_theory16
10-30-2004, 01:10 AM
Yeah, agreed. I didn't like that after awhile either.

Mr.scpt
10-30-2004, 07:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SILLENTASSAULT:

Just so you know i liked SC:PT but i was a little dissapointed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>agreed shanghi isnt that bad they made the realy adictive multiplayer but we had players who couldnt play the game if their life depended on so they searched and found glitches then there are the players that want to frag every thing that moves and they made death match im not against death match but when every game is death match it becomes stupid http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
they were trying to make the sc franchise into a multiplayer game.thats why the sp wasnt all that good.