PDA

View Full Version : Armor

Professor61
07-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Is it just me or is something fishy going on? I have on the most protection from armor, including a riot helmet and a ballistic face mask. When I play online I am getting one-shot, one-killed like I have no armor on. What is the deal? It doesn't happen all the time, but every now and then the same guy will just kill me with one shot and sometimes his gun is pointed in the opposite direction that I am in. In other words, he is aiming at the wall and I am in front of him and he kills me. What is that?

Professor61
07-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Is it just me or is something fishy going on? I have on the most protection from armor, including a riot helmet and a ballistic face mask. When I play online I am getting one-shot, one-killed like I have no armor on. What is the deal? It doesn't happen all the time, but every now and then the same guy will just kill me with one shot and sometimes his gun is pointed in the opposite direction that I am in. In other words, he is aiming at the wall and I am in front of him and he kills me. What is that?

dcp101
07-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Helmets/Hats/etc have no impact on your armor and is only there for cosmetic reasons (like everything else that is under Outfitting). For your actual armor this depends on where they shot you and what distance. A head shot will ALWAYS kill you with one bullet for example. The further the distance away the attacker the more rounds it will take to kill you. The close they are the less impact your armor has for you.

Professor61
07-07-2008, 10:36 AM
But what about when the player isn't even aiming in my direction and he kills me?

o WhoCares o
07-07-2008, 11:05 AM
that's called lag and the game is full of it. Try and play with friends that have better connections.