PDA

View Full Version : A braver Splinter Cell

stalker360
02-11-2005, 10:14 PM
If you have noticed after playing PT and then going back to Splinter Cell one you seem to want to get closer to the enemy.I think that Chaos Theory wil make you get closer.
What do you think of my point?Do you think you will use the gun or the inclose technique for your gameplay?

Stalker360

cooldude6681
02-12-2005, 12:10 AM
yup, i've noticed that. kept thinking the enemies could pass within a foot of my knees protruding from the walls and have them not notice me, only to find they would see me as soon as they got within 3 feet. very annoying, really.

for SCCT, the first time I play through, I'm going to grab as many of the guards as I can, just so I don't miss out on any interrogations.

Operative47
02-12-2005, 01:13 AM
I love interrogating http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif.

HorTyS
02-12-2005, 01:37 AM
yeah, i'm glad they made it so you can interrogate EVERY guard, i wish they had made the first 2 that way, even if they didn't have vital info, just them saying stuff like, "Oh geez, don't hurt me." or " my friends are gonna kill you." i just wish you had the option, now we do, and i'll be sussing every last bit of info out of these misserable chaps before i sever their spinal columns with my knee

cooldude6681
02-12-2005, 02:10 AM
actually it's not every guard...just most guards

Ninj3r
02-12-2005, 07:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hortys_99:
yeah, i'm glad they made it so you can interrogate EVERY guard, i wish they had made the first 2 that way, even if they didn't have vital info, just them saying stuff like, "Oh geez, don't hurt me." or " my friends are gonna kill you." i just wish you had the option, now we do, and i'll be sussing every last bit of info out of these misserable chaps before i sever their spinal columns with my knee <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell yeah, Interrogating every guard = More Sam jokes
And I'm looking forward to that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

stalker360
02-12-2005, 08:14 AM
Who isn't!

black ops freak
02-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Not EVERY guard! Most, not all! remember! Great game, don't expect perfect. But ya, it'll be great because I always wondered why in the first two that Sam didn't ask everyone for info, because I'd want all the help I could get.

stalker360
02-12-2005, 06:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by black ops freak:
Not EVERY guard! Most, not all! remember! Great game, don't expect perfect. But ya, it'll be great because I always wondered why in the first two that Sam didn't ask everyone for info, because I'd want all the help I could get. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's everyone.They tell you where other gaurds are and where ammo is and stuff.

steath_ninja
02-12-2005, 08:39 PM
you wont have to get closer but if u do i think it will be easier