PDA

View Full Version : How come...

Starkey_
08-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Why is it that I see constant threads saying, "leave your gamertag, we'll play," and all that nonsense, yet I've never seen most of you or heard of you?

Everyone here seems to be a pro, but I have NEVER seen any of you or heard about any of you. Is it all just talk? If your really good, then by all means, boast and brag, but drop your GT so we can see what's up. Mr. Poor is real. I'm real, Towtee is real. Who else?

Starkey_
08-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Why is it that I see constant threads saying, "leave your gamertag, we'll play," and all that nonsense, yet I've never seen most of you or heard of you?

Everyone here seems to be a pro, but I have NEVER seen any of you or heard about any of you. Is it all just talk? If your really good, then by all means, boast and brag, but drop your GT so we can see what's up. Mr. Poor is real. I'm real, Towtee is real. Who else?

Dark_Strike
08-26-2005, 12:13 PM
Well, im not that good. DarkStrikeSX is the name though if you want to play against an average player.

domino1879
08-26-2005, 12:30 PM
um.. maybe their just saying "leave your gamertag, we'll play" so that they can maybe meet up with other people and play for, oh, i dunno, FUN?

a lot of people leave their tags so that they can have friends on their list that they have something in common with.. it's not like they're throwing down the gauntlet or anything.

i'm real. i'm not any good though.

and i think people that brag about their rankings are pathetic.

DarKA55ASSIN
08-26-2005, 01:06 PM
exactly...they just wanna play,they dont care how good everyone eles is,they just want to play thats why

moco_head
08-26-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm real and you never tell people how good I am. The only people that knows that I'm good are lilclizz and greganator how come you won't say I'm real? **cough** cough** coutney **cough**.

MCsavage
08-26-2005, 07:16 PM
Yo, MCsavage is my gamer tag...aight,well,whatever. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif

P.S. I'm O.K., and only ok...HAHAHahahaha

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif(cries in corner)http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

Starkey_
08-26-2005, 09:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moco_head:
I'm real and you never tell people how good I am. The only people that knows that I'm good are lilclizz and greganator how come you won't say I'm real? **cough** cough** coutney **cough**. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Courtney, with and r. All you play is deathmatch...and everyone knows that doesn't count.

linkgmr
08-26-2005, 09:43 PM
I'm imaginary. You are the only person that can read this post. If anyone says that they can read this, they are only humoring you. Have you seen your psychiatrist lately? Hallucinations is one of the signs of schizophrenia.http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

moco_head
08-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Starkey how do you know I play deathmatch all the time? Haven't you've seen my level? Are you blind? Well I just wanna brag that it took me a couple of days to get my level 3, and as for you! It took you like 3 weeks took get a lv 2! That's really disapointing. I would be afraid to play with you. How do you get people to play with you? Do you bribe them? Probably huh? You go off and tell lies and say your awsome and say "if we get to the top ten we can win prizes" or tell them cool mine spots. You think mines make you a better player starkey? Man your wack i'm sorry, but it's true.

devoidfuzzball
08-27-2005, 10:25 PM
Is their a need to pick on him or anyone for that matter, he hasnt actually done something to personally offend you has he? Why do you care that he says all you play is deathmatch, and starkey why do you use that as an excuse, he can wins story by taking all your lives too. Im staying neutral im just saying maybe we should all calm down alil http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

Starkey_
08-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Because alex, this is why. You can't think for yourself. You could be one of the best players, but Ned won't let you. Ned is my friend, I respect him, but you'll never be respected by me until you do your own thing. You can't beat me without Ned. You know it.

Your a level 3. Congrats. Me too. I didn't play ranked for a long time though. It took you 2 days? When I started, me too. THEN I got a penalty, now I'm back to a 3. You think I suck, check my wins to losses. I'm one of the only people with no negative spy points.

Devoid...it's a good thing you choose to stay neutral.

General_Stone
08-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Brutal. This sounds like more of a personal thread if anything....

Tatersalad810
08-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Yup it is and its going too deep but really guys, who cares if they are good or not. If they annoy you dont play with them! My friends say im pretty good for someone who has played 3 times

moco_head
08-29-2005, 01:17 PM
Hey starkey don't use my name only pros and friends can call me by my name. I can beat you without endosteally and you know it. Do you want to go 1 and 1 and settle it DM? If you wanna play story sure, but if you wanna play story you can't play with your partner Towtee, or people you have strategies with ok? Like you said I can't win without Ned, well you can't win without your partners. 1.I know your just support 2. your partners do all the work 3. if we do play I don't want to hear your excuses when you lose "It was laggy." Starkey in games that you lose I sometimes wonder what would you say if you would win? Jesus knows best told me you talk a whole lot a mess, I mean a whole lot! It's rare you don't win that often, huh? one more thing, how old are you? 20! I'm 14 man and your argueing with a child! I sometimes wonder that I'm the bigger man, you immature adult, tisk,tisk.

Starkey_
08-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Alex...your retarted. I don't even play with Towtee anymore, I got rid of him. Whatever though.

moco_head
08-29-2005, 04:29 PM
Hey Brandon, the ******, no i'm not ******ed, are you? because you did not accept my challenge. remember, none of your partners and none of mines, okay? and i'm away from my house so i'm gonna be rusty when I get back okay, but i have no worries since i'm going up against you i guess.

lochang19
08-29-2005, 06:24 PM
lol Keep it up guys, this is priceless!

CPT_Destroyer
08-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Round one, FIGHT!

Starkey_
08-29-2005, 09:33 PM
I'm gonna take ned's advice, and keep my mouth shut from now on. You go do you man, I'll stay on GB doing my thing.

LookAtU
08-29-2005, 09:36 PM
lol what is that loosing it is ok Brandon i understand that is all your good at np

Vipx64
08-29-2005, 10:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starkey_:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moco_head:
I'm real and you never tell people how good I am. The only people that knows that I'm good are lilclizz and greganator how come you won't say I'm real? **cough** cough** coutney **cough**. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Courtney, with and r. All you play is deathmatch...and everyone knows that doesn't count. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, and its "an" without a "D"

Vipx64
08-29-2005, 10:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starkey_:
Alex...your retarted. I don't even play with Towtee anymore, I got rid of him. Whatever though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Both of you need to get lives. Fighting over who is better at video game? Pathetic. Especially if one of you really are 20. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

moco_head
08-30-2005, 06:39 PM
hey i'm about to start school so i got a life, so your post is affending the 20 yr old, thanks for your post, preciate it.

General_Stone
08-30-2005, 07:40 PM
This is the most ******ed thread I've ever read in my life.....yet i cant seem to bring myself away from reading it...

Starkey_
08-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Like I said in another thread, I'm done arguing with him. He can do whatever, with whoever. I know the truth.

moco_head
08-31-2005, 04:07 PM
No the truth is that your scared to play against me, you started an argument that you can't keep up, saying that I suck and all this bull. Yeah you know the truth, the truth is that you can't win without your friends who play the same way you do thats the truth. You bought a new account because tou had the most negative points then any player on sc. Thats the truth. No one freakin likes you Brandon got to hell.

LookAtU
08-31-2005, 10:41 PM
thanks u alx but your not the only person he scared of think of ned and me lol he is offically *****
and he was interviewd by xbox magizne for the sukkiest player ha it ok brandon

SPROGGY
08-31-2005, 11:15 PM
Because alex, this is why. You can't think for yourself. You could be one of the best players, but Ned won't let you. Ned is my friend, I respect him, but you'll never be respected by me until you do your own thing. You can't beat me without Ned. You know it.

Your a level 3. Congrats. Me too. I didn't play ranked for a long time though. It took you 2 days? When I started, me too. THEN I got a penalty, now I'm back to a 3. You think I suck, check my wins to losses. I'm one of the only people with no negative spy points.

Devoid...it's a good thing you choose to stay neutral. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody cares how good you are. And being exceptionally good at a video game doesnt make you real, it makes you anti-social. Why is it a good thing he stayed neutral?

Jfish360
09-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Jfish360 umm i already tried to challage some pplz but every1 pus out. i had 1 dude play me and we were about the same. Gots to start up school so thursday is my last day for awhile

SPROGGY
09-01-2005, 07:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jfish360:
Jfish360 umm i already tried to challage some pplz but every1 pus out. i had 1 dude play me and we were about the same. Gots to start up school so thursday is my last day for awhile </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You two were made for each other. Nobody pussed out bud. Its ridiculous for you to think that anyone is afraid to play you. Nobody cares if youre good or not, it doesnt mean anything and you dont seem to understand that. Accomplish something in the real world, that is if you can peel yourself away from the xbox for a few minutes. Until then just close your mouth, youre annoying.

Starkey_
09-02-2005, 11:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deepego3:

Devoid...it's a good thing you choose to stay neutral. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody cares how good you are. And being exceptionally good at a video game doesnt make you real, it makes you anti-social. Why is it a good thing he stayed neutral? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because he doesn't know us. He doesn't know how this all started, so there's really no way he could pick sides.

Jfish...SEND ME A F/R. I'LL PLAY YOU.

Now it's out there.

moco_head
09-03-2005, 03:15 PM
wtf starkey what about my challenge? why do you want to play another person huh? Well there you go folks thats my proof, it goes to show you that starkey is scared to face me.

Tatersalad810
09-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Hey moco if you dont like him then why must you keep bugging him? If hes 20 then hes probably going to college and doesnt have a whole lot of time on his hands. My brother is at college and he playes Halo 2 when he can and that is about 45 min a week but when he was back he and all of his friends went and did alot of big team battles and major clanmatches so being good at video games doesnt make you anti social, obsession does. My brother and I both do alot of other things than video games. And i dont have a live account so neither of you can challenge me.

Tatersalad810
09-05-2005, 07:31 PM
and I gonna add few things here on this post. Its dumb that both of you keep thinking your better than each other. Generally if youre older than you can figure out alot more complex things and devise complicated strategies. But htat is not entirely true. Anyone can run in and bother a merc with flashbangs and smokes till they can break their neck but it takes real talent to barely attack or get seen on a storymode (or the other team is stupid). However im not saying he is better than you or that I am( im actually bad but i play about once a month). But both of you should just get on with your lives. forget about each other and video games for awhile or play other video games rather than just SCCT (and or Halo2) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif And this is like a plane wreck, its disgusting but you cant look away

DarKA55ASSIN
09-05-2005, 07:37 PM
err why did u bring back this thread?
its ******ed and should die away

Tatersalad810
09-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Its fun to watch idiots snap at each other when many people have told them to calm down

Silent92
09-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Make a post your GT thread sticky or put it on youre sig.

Tatersalad810
09-07-2005, 09:17 AM
I don't have a GT but i think that early on moco_head proved that starkey doesnt suck

Starkey_
09-07-2005, 11:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tatersalad810:
I don't have a GT but i think that early on moco_head proved that starkey doesnt suck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you.

Tatersalad810
09-09-2005, 09:25 AM
Well he did say that you and your friends use strategies and that is alot harder to do rather than running in and killing the mercs on story mode so if your strategies work than you dont suck.

HardToExist
09-09-2005, 09:36 AM
In Story I usually start off with strategy, then if we're wasting too much time I usually just wing it, and if a merc comes i take care of him. Playing deathmatch has it's advantages, especially if you play with everything on, even mines. But if it's down to like 2 lives each for the spies I'll stick completly to strategy and that usually gets the job done as well...

Tatersalad810
09-11-2005, 02:09 PM
And if he said no mines then that obviously means that youre very good at placing mines at strategic points or he just keeps running into them. And if he can only win with this 'Ned' guy then he depends on him but if you can win with all of youre friends then you both work together to beat the enemy so there you go.