PDA

View Full Version : Tribes of the East - stand alone with improvements for Heroes and Hammers of fate?

lead341
08-30-2007, 12:33 AM
Hello,

as far as I know Tribes of the East will be a stand-alone. Furthermore It probably will contain bug fixes and new features that weren´t included in hammers of fate. Now I would like to know whether the previous games (Heroes of Might and Magic and Hammers of Fate) can be played "under" Tribes of the East, that means with all the improvements (bugfixes, fixed graphics issues etc.) of Tribes of the East.

Greetings

lead

lead341
08-30-2007, 12:33 AM
Hello,

as far as I know Tribes of the East will be a stand-alone. Furthermore It probably will contain bug fixes and new features that weren´t included in hammers of fate. Now I would like to know whether the previous games (Heroes of Might and Magic and Hammers of Fate) can be played "under" Tribes of the East, that means with all the improvements (bugfixes, fixed graphics issues etc.) of Tribes of the East.

Greetings

lead

Jolly-Joker
08-30-2007, 12:57 AM
If you own ToE you'll play the main game and the addon only for specific map content in both of those games.
For that there will be patches provided.