PDA

View Full Version : Double Agent demo

FeartheMirage
04-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Microsoft is having a free xbox live week may 9 to may 15. They claim that new content such as themes, gamer pictures, demos, and trailers will be on marketplace that whole week.they also state that almost every demo being shown at e3 will be downloadable on the marketplace sometime during that week. first party games such as gears of war and too human are probably for sure going to have a downloadable demo. But what about double agent.Ubisoft(which is a third party developer) will probably be demoing the 1 player at the show, so do you theres a chance that a Double Agent demo would be on the marketplace sometime during that week?

FeartheMirage
04-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Microsoft is having a free xbox live week may 9 to may 15. They claim that new content such as themes, gamer pictures, demos, and trailers will be on marketplace that whole week.they also state that almost every demo being shown at e3 will be downloadable on the marketplace sometime during that week. first party games such as gears of war and too human are probably for sure going to have a downloadable demo. But what about double agent.Ubisoft(which is a third party developer) will probably be demoing the 1 player at the show, so do you theres a chance that a Double Agent demo would be on the marketplace sometime during that week?

MKCC14
04-26-2006, 03:14 PM
if you say is true then very likely. well since i just say the g4tv commercial for E3 and they said something about certain games and they said games like GOW and SCDA.

scworld
04-26-2006, 03:32 PM
A demo? Maybe a trailer or something. I dont expect something as big as a real demo before August.

ox Se7eN xo
04-26-2006, 04:54 PM
i dont see why they wouldn't bring out a demo

with the delay, Ubi know it's fans are getting itchy to play, and it's only five months until it's release ( i say "only", it's still a ways off)

also think the demo for Chaos Theory, that was out a long time before the finished code hit the shelves

okay, it may not be on this Downloadble Week MS are doing, but i reackon a demo is in sight

and i'm thinking Prison Break level

MKCC14
04-26-2006, 07:50 PM
There is a good chance too because ubi has already shown some of the media the prison mission already. and those times were a while ago, so they could release the demo.

Shadow_147
04-27-2006, 03:03 AM
That's a very good point...
Dammit i want my 360 already!!

Blackkstar
04-27-2006, 03:20 AM
i prefer something like a versus beta instead of a demo. That would probably be more appropriate.

orijimi4
04-27-2006, 10:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">also think the demo for Chaos Theory, that was out a long time before the finished code hit the shelves </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ubisoft Montreal made that game, it's a sort of policy they have there, they work out non-level specific bugs before they finish the levels. Ubisoft Shanghai, I don't know.
(I'm just speculating, due to my experiences with Ubi games)