PDA

View Full Version : In Game Uboat Advice Needed

walsh2509
02-19-2007, 10:51 PM
In Game Uboat Advice Needed

Its Apr 1941 and I can "upgrade" my Uboat, but looking at the stats I can't see why I should.

Just now I have a VIIB and looking at the stats in the uboat screen, the only difference I can see is the VIIC has a large displacement and can dive about 3sec faster the the VIIB.

Am I missing something or should I keep my renown points for later.

As far as I can see the VIIC is heavier a tad slower underwater and its range is the same as the VIIB on the surface and again has a tad shorter range underwater than the VIIB.

I can't see any imporvement from VIIB to VIIC, if I'm wrong or the info on the upgrade screen is not complete , can you fill me in ..

Thanks

walsh2509
02-19-2007, 10:51 PM
In Game Uboat Advice Needed

Its Apr 1941 and I can "upgrade" my Uboat, but looking at the stats I can't see why I should.

Just now I have a VIIB and looking at the stats in the uboat screen, the only difference I can see is the VIIC has a large displacement and can dive about 3sec faster the the VIIB.

Am I missing something or should I keep my renown points for later.

As far as I can see the VIIC is heavier a tad slower underwater and its range is the same as the VIIB on the surface and again has a tad shorter range underwater than the VIIB.

I can't see any imporvement from VIIB to VIIC, if I'm wrong or the info on the upgrade screen is not complete , can you fill me in ..

Thanks

walsh2509
02-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Answered my own Q found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_VII_U-boat

KaleunFreddie
02-19-2007, 11:40 PM
Talking to yourself, is a sign that you desperately need some shore leave!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Foehammer-1
02-20-2007, 07:37 PM
I usually stick to the old VIIb until I get a chance to upgrade to a IXb or C. I personally never experimented wit U-Flak configuration of the VIIc, but it should be fun to have 3 quadruple flak guns...