PDA

View Full Version : SPLINTER CELL

SWEETHOGAN
01-05-2005, 03:39 PM
HOW DOYOU GET OUT OF THE COURT YARD IN FRONT OF THE EMBASSEY AFTER YOU HAVE SUCCESFULLY RECEIVED THE CONVERSATION WITH YOUR LASER MIC? I KEEP GETTIN SHOT DOWN BY THE GUARD IN FRON OR THE GUARD AT THE GATE. WERE DO I GO FROM HERE?

SWEETHOGAN
01-05-2005, 03:39 PM
HOW DOYOU GET OUT OF THE COURT YARD IN FRONT OF THE EMBASSEY AFTER YOU HAVE SUCCESFULLY RECEIVED THE CONVERSATION WITH YOUR LASER MIC? I KEEP GETTIN SHOT DOWN BY THE GUARD IN FRON OR THE GUARD AT THE GATE. WERE DO I GO FROM HERE?

Terrax213
01-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Easy .. you post without the caps lock on in the correct forum (hints/tips) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

SWEETHOGAN
01-05-2005, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SWEETHOGAN:

black ops freak
01-05-2005, 03:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SWEETHOGAN:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SWEETHOGAN:
HOW DOYOU GET OUT OF THE COURT YARD IN FRONT OF THE EMBASSEY AFTER YOU HAVE SUCCESFULLY RECEIVED THE CONVERSATION WITH YOUR LASER MIC? I KEEP GETTIN SHOT DOWN BY THE GUARD IN FRON OR THE GUARD AT THE GATE. WERE DO I GO FROM HERE? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
(sigh) go to the right forum! But...I'll give ya some tips...
After you successfully laser-mike the conversation, the general comes out in a car. Don't shift where you are, until you've miked the conversation in the car. Once that's done, either knock out the guards with your remaining equipment, or just try to run. Either way, run to the opposite wall in the compound, and you'll see a pipe on the wall you can climb to freedom on the other side.

SplinterCell_37
01-05-2005, 09:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terrax213:
Easy .. you post without the caps lock on in the correct forum (hints/tips) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, ditto. people can't seem to read forum names.