PDA

View Full Version : Maybe there could be a 'free play' option to revist completed levels.

CommieRed1975
07-03-2009, 11:20 AM
I love the Nevada levels with the trees and waterfalls. The Navaho levels with the river also. Hell, I like all the open levels, but would like to just walk around checking out the view. Shame that there isn't a 'free play' or something where you can just walk around admiring the view.

Of course would be also good to have some kinds of bots for a bit of action in places, but still for the game not to end when you kill them all, so you can still look around.

For now I'd be happy just to be able to admire the Wild West, without opposition even.

CommieRed1975
07-03-2009, 11:20 AM
I love the Nevada levels with the trees and waterfalls. The Navaho levels with the river also. Hell, I like all the open levels, but would like to just walk around checking out the view. Shame that there isn't a 'free play' or something where you can just walk around admiring the view.

Of course would be also good to have some kinds of bots for a bit of action in places, but still for the game not to end when you kill them all, so you can still look around.

For now I'd be happy just to be able to admire the Wild West, without opposition even.

ZZephan
07-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Alredy played the single player campaign and I love the free quest missions, I first ommited few wanted posters there but then I came back and played that level again. You can play any level again from scratch via the choose chapter option in story mode menu. That saved me from playing again from the beginnign cause i did not made many saves. Great work Techland, keep it up!