PDA

View Full Version : Pc release date and assassin's creed 2 or brotherhood?

ThomasOtten
12-19-2010, 04:44 AM
Hey,

I want to buy an Assassin's Creed game, but I'm not sure wich one. I want to buy it for pc. But Brotherhood is only out in 2011. Is there no pricise releasedate? Should I wait for the release of Brotherhood or should I buy the 2?

Thomas

QuantumSheep1
12-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by ThomasOtten:
Hey,

I want to buy an Assassin's Creed game, but I'm not sure wich one. I want to buy it for pc. But Brotherhood is only out in 2011. Is there no pricise releasedate? Should I wait for the release of Brotherhood or should I buy the 2?

Thomas
AC2 is not out for PC, ACB will be the first one out on pc, by my knowledge.

LordWolv
12-19-2010, 09:01 AM
AC1 is out on PC (In the UK, anyway). I personally suggest you wait for ACB, but then again I'm not a massive fan of the first one. Obviously, if you have the money for both, buy both. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

magesupermaster
12-19-2010, 09:15 AM
AC and AC2 are both on PC now(They are fairly cheap). AC: Brotherhood isn't.

Black_Widow9
12-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
AC and AC2 are both on PC now(They are fairly cheap). AC: Brotherhood isn't.
As mage has said, they are both out. Brotherhood for PC does not have a precise release date so it's up to you. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Ass4ssin8me
12-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by ThomasOtten:
Hey,

Thomas

You may, not understand a bit of the story without getting AC2 first, as Brotherhood literally as soon as AC2 finished. Just putting that out there.

ThomasOtten
12-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Hey guys,

Just bought AC2 today and looks great. I just need a while to get the controls right.
If I really like the game, I can always buy AC3 when it comes out.

Greetz,

Thomas