PDA

View Full Version : V 4 Vendetta/AC

ACfanboy12
12-07-2007, 10:26 AM
What do you guys think if the next instalment of Assassin's Creed would be something like V for Vendetta style game.

V used swords, and didn't use too many guns, and he was quick with his throwining knives and all... what do you guys think?

They could actually make it work... recreating the londo, or w,e cities

And they can make the blending work like at the end... when everyone put on the masks that V sent them... and they all looked the same

AirRon_2K7
12-07-2007, 10:34 AM
londo ? ... seriously. Dude. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Robbinho1992
12-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Trying to put a modern day setting using swrods is a good idea...But nothing to do with V for Vendetta. I for one can proabbly blend in to a crowd of people pretty easily, you don't masks people. If i have mistook what youve wrote please tell me.

ACfanboy12
12-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Im not saying Desmond or Altair should wear what V was wearing... I'm just saying a game sort of like it... with Desmond throwing knives, and you know... the V for Vendetta setting...

And you know what... I meant London ok... =|

Robbinho1992
12-07-2007, 11:24 AM
And they can make the blending work like at the end... when everyone put on the masks that V sent them... and they all looked the same

Thats whay you said, so thats what i thought you were trying to incline.

ACfanboy12
12-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Robbinho1992:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And they can make the blending work like at the end... when everyone put on the masks that V sent them... and they all looked the same

Thats whay you said, so thats what i thought you were trying to incline. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't have to be masks...

Robbinho1992
12-07-2007, 12:28 PM
So just general blending in like in the First Ac...no need for any changes just in a diffrernt setting.

NeoshinobiX
12-07-2007, 12:38 PM
I like that idea. I never really thought about that but it would work.

Just have to make Desmond more sneaky like V was. V didn't just run in and say "LOL HAY GUYZ IM GONNA KILL U K?!"

He tricked people.(like that news room scene).

So I think they could make it work if they made him more sneaky than Altair was in AC1.

iPlunder
12-07-2007, 02:29 PM
They should make a spiritual successor that is a V for Vendetta game.

I would buy that so fast.

ACfanboy12
12-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by iPlunder:
They should make a spiritual successor that is a V for Vendetta game.

I would buy that so fast.

I would buy it too =D

And I think this type of game fits really well, remember the scene where V puts on Kevlar and takes all those bullets to the chest legs and face... then kills them all with his throwing knives...

That is my vision of Assassins Creed in the future. (2012)

bobbylucifer
12-08-2007, 11:44 AM
V does die then though....

Clonage2006
12-08-2007, 12:28 PM
V had, uh, sucky armor! yeah! So it could still work!

bobbylucifer
12-08-2007, 05:10 PM
he had massive sheets of lead lol, maybe modern gel bodyarmours are more effective though.

ACfanboy12
12-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Well he basically let them hit him... he got cornered and everything... I dont think he wanted to put up much of a fight (he just wanted to die in my opinion).

And Altair or Desmond would be different, he would be sneaking up... so the ocasional bullet that hits him won't be a big problem.

ocataco
12-08-2007, 07:57 PM
blah blah blah wait till 2012 and we'll have armor that could take that many shots and you wont even feel it.

especially if you're sneaky http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif