PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube Glitch?

barboni9
05-27-2005, 09:33 AM
I'm infiltrating the submarine and I put the guy's face in the retinal scanner. I take him back to the dark end of the corridor and knock him out. I sneak into the newly opened roomed and wait for the guard to leave for his coffee. I sneak up to and knock out the guy remaining in the room. I then go into the computer room and access the terminal. As soon as I do that the boss says good work Fisher...

and all of a sudden he says, what are you doing and the mission is failed. What in the world am I doing wrong? I've even tried knocking out the coffee guard AND the other guard and it still does the same thing. I'm pretty frustrated. Any help? Is this a noted Gamecube glitch?

barboni9
05-27-2005, 09:33 AM
I'm infiltrating the submarine and I put the guy's face in the retinal scanner. I take him back to the dark end of the corridor and knock him out. I sneak into the newly opened roomed and wait for the guard to leave for his coffee. I sneak up to and knock out the guy remaining in the room. I then go into the computer room and access the terminal. As soon as I do that the boss says good work Fisher...

and all of a sudden he says, what are you doing and the mission is failed. What in the world am I doing wrong? I've even tried knocking out the coffee guard AND the other guard and it still does the same thing. I'm pretty frustrated. Any help? Is this a noted Gamecube glitch?

jzorro
05-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Maybe there is a body not hidden well enough?