PDA

View Full Version : Giggly Water and Crew Eye Bug

u5611977
07-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Atention on Deck!!

I have a couple more bugs I would like to address and that it. They don't make the game un playible, but are some what bother some. I'd like to get this fixed so I can enjoy SH4 expreince better, and others can as well.

#1 The Giggly Water bug: For this one it usally happens in calm water. It happens about half the time. The watter gigles around kind of like Jello. Kind of ruins the great graffics the game has.

#2 The Crew Eye Bug: This one is really strange and to be quite honest. I feel like doing first aid on the crew some times. Ok I all bs aside, at times the crew is normal there eyes funtion normally. I noticed that it happens when the crew changes watch. The crew has there eyes way off to the side or no eyes at all. I notice with the free cam that ther eyes are pushed way back int there heads. WEEEEEIRD!!!!...

Let's work together to get this fixed! These are the only two bugs that I have left to rant about. PLLEEAASSEE HELP ME FIX IT

Thanks

u5611977
07-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Atention on Deck!!

I have a couple more bugs I would like to address and that it. They don't make the game un playible, but are some what bother some. I'd like to get this fixed so I can enjoy SH4 expreince better, and others can as well.

#1 The Giggly Water bug: For this one it usally happens in calm water. It happens about half the time. The watter gigles around kind of like Jello. Kind of ruins the great graffics the game has.

#2 The Crew Eye Bug: This one is really strange and to be quite honest. I feel like doing first aid on the crew some times. Ok I all bs aside, at times the crew is normal there eyes funtion normally. I noticed that it happens when the crew changes watch. The crew has there eyes way off to the side or no eyes at all. I notice with the free cam that ther eyes are pushed way back int there heads. WEEEEEIRD!!!!...

Let's work together to get this fixed! These are the only two bugs that I have left to rant about. PLLEEAASSEE HELP ME FIX IT

Thanks

Goatman69455
08-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Yeah that water thing happens when I move my camera, is that what you are talking about?

u5611977
08-05-2008, 11:01 AM
I beleive so, it seems like it only happens in calm waters about 25% of the time. It moves kind of like jello would.....I'm Patched with 1.4 also.

b_carmichael
08-10-2008, 07:22 AM
Haven't noticed the water issue yet. But did notice the watchman on deck next to me in free camera mode (I think on third watch shift) has a graphics eyes glitch. For this is on the U-Boat mission. I'm running version 1.5 with the U-Boat Expansion download. Also to add issue w/ rudder, will only go straight when set on amid ships.Knot dial notches not accurate w/ #'s for speed. On the Amer. career side I also noticed graphx glitch w/ AA gun when rotating round aiming up, the the hull wall around you and blocks your vision! Makes it a little difficult to shoot down the enemy.