PDA

View Full Version : How do you change realism settings?

Rocco76
03-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Hi,

I can't figure out how to change realism settings. I read somewhere that you can change it outside of the game? if so how?

Can it be changed any other way? There is nothing in the options screen in game.

Help? Thanks for any info

Rocco

Rocco76
03-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Hi,

I can't figure out how to change realism settings. I read somewhere that you can change it outside of the game? if so how?

Can it be changed any other way? There is nothing in the options screen in game.

Help? Thanks for any info

Rocco

quillan
03-17-2005, 01:30 PM
The only way I've found so far for an overall selection screen was in Career mode. There's a bulletin board in the office that pops up a tooltip "Mission" when you mouse over it. In there, you'll find an option "Change Realism Settings" or something similar. It gave me a selector Easy/Normal/Hard/Realistic at the top, and a bunch of checkboxes for individual settings underneath. Without clicking a blanket setting up top, checking every box was still only 97% realism. I had to set it to Realistic to get 100%, and unchecking just "No map updates" and "Manual targeting" dropped it down to 72%. A lot of the others are much smaller differences.

Rocco76
03-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Many thanks!

Rocco