PDA

View Full Version : vegas 2 or cod 4

xkornelitex
05-05-2008, 04:28 PM
well, both of theese games are the greatest games for the 360 today. vegas has a much---- better campaign then call of duty 4. call of duty 4 has a great verses with many gametypes and maps, however, it gets very boring after th second prestiege. you work hard tp findout that the only difference is a symbol. in vegas however onlie is also great, very tactical much live graw 2. except as you go up in levels you get new guns, armor, clothes, and came

VEGAS IS BEST

germanluke
05-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Your kidding me?
Dont ever compare v1 or v1.5(v2) to GR:AW.
IMO GR:AW is the best shooter out on X360, and i mean the first one.
But.... COD4 completely owns v2. Storyline is sooo much better. So is online.

Rank system on COD4 is alot better than v1,2.
How can it get boring after the 2nd prestige? You havnt gotta reset. People on v1,2 can reset if they want to, but they dont.

asianprince213
05-12-2008, 09:45 AM
listen to him^^^

unless you're comparing vegas1/2 with something like battlezone or that truck driving game that wasmade by like 2 people...in other words the worst games of the universe, everything is better(not a hyperbole)

BEWAREofZOMBIE
05-13-2008, 08:10 AM
Wouldn't this depend on what type of game you prefer. If you just want to run-n-gun you may enjoy CoD4 more. If you are more interested in planning your attack RSV2 would be better. Only problem is the cerebral, tactical experience for RSV2 is lost online because too many run-n-gun players on there.

Two different games. Don't forget the fantasy HALO players. Oh Yeah that's definitely run-n-gun.

funkmunky80
05-15-2008, 01:24 PM
The GR series are brilliant on console, I'll admit that, but the last few instalments have been such a let down on PC I won't even bother with them anymore. Unless, and this is a longshot... Do people still play Ghost Recon, Island thunder etc???

As for COD4 or Vegas 2 on PC, I have to say COD 4 is definitely more enjoyable (The sniper missions like "All Gillied up" are brilliant), but it's not tactical in the slightest.

Then you look at Vegas 2... eeeh... oh look... About as playable as moldy cheese... Single player campaign's ok... but the game as a whole has a generally unpolished feel to it. The first Vegas was eminentley more playable, but the second instalment has some nice features, like being able to change all your kit at the weapon crates instead of just your weapons...

Given the choice of all of the above though? IT's going to be Unreal Tournament 2004 Every time, and bugger the fact that it's not on the list - sod the rest, now play the best... Infinitely more playable, adictive and fun, more scope for modding, GB's of downloadable user created content including a good few hundred maps, possibly thousands of character skins (I've got about 100 extra ones installed), with a greater variety of game types, vehicular combat, and you can have bots in adversarial multiplayer to keep the numbers up! Come on Ubi, make a game better than UT2k4... I challenge ya http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif