PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug- Civilian Traffic Toggle in options resets

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted on 11/21/03 07:28PM (server time: GMT 0)

If I enter the graphics options page and set the Civilian Traffic toggle to YES, it will reset back to NO whenever I go back into that page. All other the options appear to keep however. It would appear that the appearance of the civilain traffic is unaffected by this toggle reset as I still see cars, trains, busses and other transport.

If I go into the options panel and select "NO" for civilian traffic, it seems that then the traffic does NOT appear. So the toggle is working, its only the appearance of its current state which is bugged.

Madmatt

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted on 11/21/03 07:28PM (server time: GMT 0)

If I enter the graphics options page and set the Civilian Traffic toggle to YES, it will reset back to NO whenever I go back into that page. All other the options appear to keep however. It would appear that the appearance of the civilain traffic is unaffected by this toggle reset as I still see cars, trains, busses and other transport.

If I go into the options panel and select "NO" for civilian traffic, it seems that then the traffic does NOT appear. So the toggle is working, its only the appearance of its current state which is bugged.

Madmatt

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 11:22 PM
known, to be corrected in patch