PDA

View Full Version : wow this is sad

BlackMajicwack
12-07-2006, 10:52 PM
I live in LA and the EB games in the shopping center is huge tons of people go to it. They have 12 copies of SCDA the release day all gone within 5-6 hours. I stop by there today to check out Gothic 3 and there shelf is Packed with SCDA. A Sign by the game saying due to Many Request and Complaints we are currently accepting refunds on this game.
I almost started to bust up laughing after seeing these forums. I did not buy this game I wanted to but may I ask is this game worth buying even if it works and didn???t have any bugs. And another question is the game seriously that bad?

Warwick709
12-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Yes Yes &Yes

sth128
12-07-2006, 11:30 PM
I recommand you go for the xbox version instead. It has better story, better gameplay, more cinematics, and does not crash every 5 minutes.

I wonder if Walmart has put up a sign to accept refunds...?

Oh and could you please take a digital photo of said sign and post it here? That would be a moment to treasure. Serious. Please.

Beuf_Ninja
12-07-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by BlackMajicwack:
I live in LA and the EB games in the shopping center is huge tons of people go to it. They have 12 copies of SCDA the release day all gone within 5-6 hours. I stop by there today to check out Gothic 3 and there shelf is Packed with SCDA. A Sign by the game saying due to Many Request and Complaints we are currently accepting refunds on this game.
I almost started to bust up laughing after seeing these forums. I did not buy this game I wanted to but may I ask is this game worth buying even if it works and didn???t have any bugs. And another question is the game seriously that bad?

You dodged a bullet then, you are the One. Keep checking these forums every four weeks and asking if its worth buying. It would be an ok game without the horrendous number of bugs, but even if it were bug free its debatable wether or not it's worth premium price.

Tag line should be: SCDA coming soon to bargain bin near you.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Thou actest right Ahab; live in the game and die in it."