PDA

View Full Version : Where are the developers?

S2-ped
11-07-2009, 01:08 AM
I have a question regarding the development team. The community that I was participating in receives very little info on account of a video game and the content which can be or is being created for the online proportion. I was wondering, are the majority of developers focusing on this game title and do executives believe this is the only way to make the margin (if so)??
The community I have been providing slightly toward is the farcry 2 community. If there is material that can be revealed for the sake of sufficient content or updates(performance, security for console,ect...), I beleive many people would be enlightened to know 'there will be more than the FortunesPack that provided only for the single player campaign and none of the objects provided was available for the multiplayer mapmaker(according to what I have read in the farcry2 forum complaints).

The single concept of people who have online capability not having content included for online play is seemingly a distant push for the aspect of what many online multiplayers enjoy.

However, difficult times may bring difficult conclusions and I am not to conspire the mundane patterns of society but only ask an instance to shed of some light from an official soon.

Chibi_Chaingun
11-09-2009, 02:11 PM
I don't think anyone knows how to respond to this post.

UbiGabe
11-13-2009, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Chibi_Chaingun:
I don't think anyone knows how to respond to this post.

LOL, seconded!

lugs1
11-17-2009, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chibi_Chaingun:
I don't think anyone knows how to respond to this post.[/QUOTE
================================================

ummm: dont take drugs when posting on the forums

Chibi_Chaingun
11-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by lugs1:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chibi_Chaingun:
I don't think anyone knows how to respond to this post.[/QUOTE
================================================

ummm: dont take drugs when posting on the forums

Ummm: Try to make sense when posting on forums.