PDA

View Full Version : Bug: All screenshots come out as black screenshots.

citybuilder
09-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Hello,
I have another possible bug to report. In the regular edition of the game I've been happily pressing my prntscrn button to take screenshots. Now I go to the folder in the my documents folder to look at them and all of them are just screens of black. No image, just all black.

Anybody else having this with the patch applied? I don't know if this happens pre patch too, since I don't recall taking any screenshots before applying the patch.

BB-Kohlmann
09-30-2007, 03:06 PM
This is a known issue related to Anti Aliasing ... until it is fixed all you can do is to turn off anti aliasing or use an other screenshot program for screenshots.

citybuilder
09-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Thank you. As long as it's a known issue and they are working on fixing it that is good enough for me.

citybuilder
10-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Okay, Im totally mystified.

I originally wrote this thread over 1 year ago, and yesterday I reinstalled SROE on my computer and tried to take a screenshot again, mind you the game is patched up per the auto patch updater for the game, and guess what?

Yup, the screenshots are STILL black. Im having a hard time believing that the developers completely ignored this issue in the massive amount of data that I had to download in the patch to my game.

And so they want to sell the Gold edition as an expansion, is this issue atleast fixed in the Gold edition or must I STILL use an external program to do what the games internal screenshot system SHOULD be doing?