PDA

View Full Version : Tips for xbox sniping

oO_vVick3D_Oo
04-01-2006, 11:02 PM
i would like to know some good tips for the sniping on the xbox, i already know that the left analog stick controls the breathing, but when i go to snipe, i cant kill them even when the thing is right on there face, plz help!!!!!!!!

oO_vVick3D_Oo
04-01-2006, 11:02 PM
i would like to know some good tips for the sniping on the xbox, i already know that the left analog stick controls the breathing, but when i go to snipe, i cant kill them even when the thing is right on there face, plz help!!!!!!!!

tipsypo
04-02-2006, 09:08 AM
The left analogue controls breathing?? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Wow jus took another look at the controls in my manual ur rite. Lol i usually love sniping in games it used to be my best attibute.

So all this time ive been sniping using the wobble and kicked but.

Does the hold breath work for anyother weapons?

swhiteh3
04-02-2006, 09:17 AM
At least on the PS2 it only works on Sniper Rifles

tipsypo
04-02-2006, 10:10 AM
In my expierience of sniping, thisl sound really obvious tho, dont take the shot unless your sure its on target, cos if its not and you miss your jus gona give away your position.

Crouch and dont move when your aiming, make sure your pips are as close together as possible, and also dont fire more than once some of the sniper rifles are semi-automatic but they cant shoot anything if you do fire fast. wait till the pips are back to normal before firing your last shot.

Suburbs Revisited is a good one to practise your skills not many close up enemys on there