PDA

View Full Version : GRAW or GRAW2 (PC version)



plamendp
11-26-2007, 05:08 AM
I am a GRAW noob currently playing GRAW2 but wondering if GRAW is more played or GRAW2.

I even see people saying they like GR1 (or the first Ghost Recon) much more than the AW.

I wish to play the one with more players online, so which one is most played (MP only)?

Gurgul

ColinCJ
11-26-2007, 05:27 AM
I would say looking at the stats its 2.

plamendp
11-26-2007, 05:39 AM
This forum stats or some MP server stats? If later, where ?

Plamen

UADD_JJUK
11-26-2007, 09:37 AM
You are joking right

Oliver_Reed
11-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by ColinCJ:
I would say looking at the stats its 2.

Really? Are there not more people playing OGR?

UADD_JJUK
11-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Oliver_Reed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ColinCJ:
I would say looking at the stats its 2.

Really? Are there not more people playing OGR? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol :0

mCmC
11-26-2007, 11:44 PM
lol, you don't even have to ask.
Of course Graw2 has more people playing MP
I'm surprised there are still people playing
Graw, I played it for a while and found it extremely dull http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif

plamendp
11-27-2007, 01:22 AM
I am asking because I bought the game few days ago and was surprised - I don't see many people online. Actually, looking at the server browser I see less than 100 soldiers online.

Now that I played few hours I can understand that. The game is good (realism, slow pace and tactic oriented) but tend to be linear like CSS. Once you found a good spot (and your enemy too) you are taking the same position every time and.. oops..

Nevermind, I am not starting a /rant here, just a humble opinion.

My question was the $subject and I got the answer. Thanks.

Gurgul, a GRAW noob (coming from BF world)

rogerwilco99
12-01-2007, 03:56 PM
I play OGR more than GRAW and GRAW2 combined.

epoch5
12-07-2007, 01:53 PM
I think Graw2 is a !!!!!!game Graw 1 was much more challenging.

Visari-L7
12-14-2007, 10:28 PM
I finally picked up GRAW 2 via d2d and I'm having a ball. I played GRAW 1 online all the time last year and now I finally picked this one up and i'm loving it. I missed the church, downtown and avenues map from graw 1 though. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

That m14(scoped) is my favorite weapon right now.

Mysticaly
12-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by plamendp:
I am asking because I bought the game few days ago and was surprised - I don't see many people online. Actually, looking at the server browser I see less than 100 soldiers online.

Now that I played few hours I can understand that. The game is good (realism, slow pace and tactic oriented) but tend to be linear like CSS. Once you found a good spot (and your enemy too) you are taking the same position every time and.. oops..

Nevermind, I am not starting a /rant here, just a humble opinion.

My question was the $subject and I got the answer. Thanks.

Gurgul, a GRAW noob (coming from BF world)
Give Hamburger Hill mode a chance and you won't have to face to many campers.

fodsuk
12-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Cracked out the old GR lately and been playing the missions with a mate + the AI Soliders. great fun, we may spend 1 or 2 hours slowly finishing one mission.

my question IS: does GRAW have this facility to play the campaign with mates (Multiplayer) and use AI soldiers/Enemy ? i guess you would call it multiplayer-singleplayer ? :E

thanks in advance

fodsuk
12-17-2007, 09:20 AM
another question, does GRAW have a dedicated server mode for the co-op campaign missions? i got a lappy i could run the server on and use my desktop for playing

ColinCJ
12-18-2007, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by fodsuk:
Cracked out the old GR lately and been playing the missions with a mate + the AI Soliders. great fun, we may spend 1 or 2 hours slowly finishing one mission.

my question IS: does GRAW have this facility to play the campaign with mates (Multiplayer) and use AI soldiers/Enemy ? i guess you would call it multiplayer-singleplayer ? :E

thanks in advance

Yes to both questions, the read me in the game will tel you how to set up.

akajj1234
01-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Are there plenty of players in Asia, coz I wanna buy the Game but worried if I go online and no one or so few ppl playing. Whats the Status of the worldwide copies Sold for this Great Game. Am currently playing the demo version only(MP) and Im winning so many times. lol