PDA

View Full Version : Updates

Timberthug
02-28-2005, 01:33 PM
The Brothersinarmsgame site has been updated.
Just to give you a headsup! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

I seriously tought there was a demo on there LOL

Timberthug
02-28-2005, 01:33 PM
The Brothersinarmsgame site has been updated.
Just to give you a headsup! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

I seriously tought there was a demo on there LOL

indochine1978
02-28-2005, 01:42 PM
i just checked all the new updates.. really cool..

jd-scrubs
02-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Nice info on weps

Titums
02-28-2005, 02:35 PM
hm i was goign to start a thread about this but you posted it, anyways i was wondering, is everything in that weapons list final for the allies? so no .50 cals or motors? also for the german arsenal it didnt work for me, what about you guys, and also in the veichles, i noticed there were no German tanks? wtf!!, and in the characters, some characters are missing

Armageddon_BIA
02-28-2005, 02:41 PM
THIS IS SO AWESOME!! THE UPDATES ARE THE SHIZ!! I WISH WE GOT A DEMO, BUT ITS STILL SWEET

DarkCanuck420
02-28-2005, 02:45 PM
ya the german weapons didnt load. no german tanks, mortars, mines, or allied fighter planes...I loved the multiplayer maps i was only expecting around 5 but 10 is great! ... i mean thats not enough we want more d ammit!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

hopefully there will be a lot of suprises that they didnt put in the weapons/vehicles

Titums
02-28-2005, 02:46 PM
im hoping that to, there better be more weapons and german tanks, im pretty sure theres goign to be german tanks tough, since there are tanks at hill 30

Titums
02-28-2005, 02:59 PM
anyone else notice than in the Fire and reload 2 in the 3d screenshots area on the site, the guy reloaded the M1 carbine like a m1 garand...wtf? also sigh another game where they dont show them acual reload like you do, you just see them grab a invisble clip and pretend to put it in the gun and such, but hey better than nothing i guess

i hope they fixed that tough

Seabee613
02-28-2005, 03:17 PM
The challenge/password in the trivia is wrong, should be Flash then thunder. Germans had a hard time saying their T's so that's why Thunder is second. From Mark Bando's site: "Flash-Thunder was only used on D-Day. From D+ 1 thru 3, the words changed to Thirsty-Victory. From D+3 thru 6, to Weapon-Throat; from D plus 6 thru 9, to Wool-Rabbit."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Titums:
anyone else notice than in the Fire and reload 2 in the 3d screenshots area on the site, the guy reloaded the M1 carbine like a m1 garand...wtf? also sigh another game where they dont show them acual reload like you do, you just see them grab a invisble clip and pretend to put it in the gun and such, but hey better than nothing i guess

i hope they fixed that tough <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He doesn't put the magazine in, he's already done that. It looks like he brought his hand up to fix his helmet or something, because then he just ***** the carbine and starts shooting. So he put a fresh mag in, scratched his head or something, then charged the gun and started firing. If you don't understand what I'm saying just say so and I'll explain it in more detail.

oldschool1992
02-28-2005, 03:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jd-scrubs:
Nice info on weps <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Weps are nice but a demo would be better

Titums
02-28-2005, 03:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seabee613:
The challenge/password in the trivia is wrong, should be Flash then thunder. Germans had a hard time saying their T's so that's why Thunder is second. From Mark Bando's site: "Flash-Thunder was only used on D-Day. From D+ 1 thru 3, the words changed to Thirsty-Victory. From D+3 thru 6, to Weapon-Throat; from D plus 6 thru 9, to Wool-Rabbit."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Titums:

i hope they fixed that tough <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He doesn't put the magazine in, he's already done that. It looks like he brought his hand up to fix his helmet or something, because then he just ***** the carbine and starts shooting. So he put a fresh mag in, scratched his head or something, then charged the gun and started firing. If you don't understand what I'm saying just say so and I'll explain it in more detail. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice info, but about the weapons thing, i dont think your right , it looked like he was reloading it like a m1 garand...he didnt reach his hand up to his head, but to his chest area

Ninja_WrEcK
02-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Nice updates...good web info for weapons and maps

Seabee613
02-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah but he didn't push a clip in the top of it, his hand only goes near the reciever to **** the gun.

Revolver106
02-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Huh? i cant see it =( still the same old site for me!!

CaucASIAN60_123
02-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Can someone please post a link to the Characters Update page? The BIA sit never let me in after I put a random age in...

digital10101
02-28-2005, 04:35 PM
The information on the MP is the most "attractive" thing in the update. I love all the senarios. I think it's gonna be crAzy!

A_J_C_N
02-28-2005, 04:41 PM
new site ur loks better now not i liked the old one better the pic that is you still can see the m1 fro mthe old pic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

youngster04
02-28-2005, 04:45 PM
lol hey guys, like my sig? i took a mcdonalds ad and modified it a bit instead of im lovin it i put youngsta and instead of only 1.00 i put a face of legget http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif what do you guys think? i can make you a sig if you want. Im inproffetional, if you want perfect sigs, ask rouge

Born2kill332
02-28-2005, 04:56 PM
OMG That Wallpaper is Awesome!!! http://brothersinarmsgame.com/us/wallpaper/bia_wall_1_1024.jpg