PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME -- Glyph

madmanmadland
11-21-2009, 03:57 PM
Hey guys,

I'm on i think the 2nd glyph in which you have to match photos and the theme is something like "They CUT down their enemies" (I don't remember I'm not playing right now).

I tried picking all the pics of people with swords (cut) but it didn't work. If someone who got it could post the five names or tell me what im looking for id appreciate it ty.

Crash_Plague
11-21-2009, 05:10 PM
This one was giving me some trouble too. You are correct about swords. Make sure you're not choosing Alexander the Great, since he's holding a stave.

Also, be aware that Joan of Arc does indeed have a sword with her, its just hard to see. That was the trouble maker for.

madmanmadland
11-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Cool,

I have some friends over right now and we're getting down on MW2, but as soon as I have a chance I'll take your advice.

Thanks

FredEx919
11-21-2009, 06:38 PM
If you're referring to the glyph puzzle 5 "Instruments of Power"? here is the answer

Part 1

Every person carrying a sword is correct. You should have two rows of pictures. In the top row choose the 2nd and 3rd picture, and in the bottom row choose the 1st, 3rd, and 4th picture (from the left).

Part 2

Every person carrying a staff is correct. Again you should have two rows of pictures. In the top row Choose the 3rd picture. In the bottom row choose the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th picture (from the left)