PDA

View Full Version : Music restarting every 10 or so sec...

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2003, 10:45 AM
I've read all the posts I've found on music issues and i still can't seem to figure this out. My converted .wav files keep restarting ever few seconds, so that i never hear an entire song.

I've tried using CDex 1.5 and MusicMatch, but no matter how I seem to convert the files or what settings I use in the game, the same thing always happens...

"the music seems to be playing in all the right...the music seems to be playing in all the right...the music..."

Has anyone had this problem and found a solution? I've searched and searched and haven't seem to found this problem addressed.

Any help is much appreciated. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2003, 10:45 AM
I've read all the posts I've found on music issues and i still can't seem to figure this out. My converted .wav files keep restarting ever few seconds, so that i never hear an entire song.

I've tried using CDex 1.5 and MusicMatch, but no matter how I seem to convert the files or what settings I use in the game, the same thing always happens...

"the music seems to be playing in all the right...the music seems to be playing in all the right...the music..."

Has anyone had this problem and found a solution? I've searched and searched and haven't seem to found this problem addressed.

Any help is much appreciated. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2003, 10:51 AM
Sorry...

AMD Athlon XP 2000+
768 MB
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
SB Audigy

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif