PDA

View Full Version : hello im back agian

leila1980
04-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Am here I prevent read I your messages all but come becomes can help I still not further I there real lunatic of someone me astublief? I sit fixed in that first
tower I jump of tree after tree and then come I on zn platform in the right place where I on zn rod must go swing and then see I zn large monster then takes that
monster me on and goit me against a wall as that scene for by am then run I rush along the wall at the right side then jump I on that rod Do and then that andren
rod say but then I run along the wall after lings and then I come run in a hall from I it through away then and then I not stand air see is come is can outside on
a platform in the the enigste what I a ladder at the left side under only there I on that too far who me helpen???????

leila1980
04-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Am here I prevent read I your messages all but come becomes can help I still not further I there real lunatic of someone me astublief? I sit fixed in that first
tower I jump of tree after tree and then come I on zn platform in the right place where I on zn rod must go swing and then see I zn large monster then takes that
monster me on and goit me against a wall as that scene for by am then run I rush along the wall at the right side then jump I on that rod Do and then that andren
rod say but then I run along the wall after lings and then I come run in a hall from I it through away then and then I not stand air see is come is can outside on
a platform in the the enigste what I a ladder at the left side under only there I on that too far who me helpen???????

walid100
04-14-2005, 10:36 AM
are you trying to say you are in garden tower my advice is not to fight the crow master if u dont like it just run away u wont see him second time if u dont kill him he wont fuse in other one i use this sometime if have no time or need to slowmtion

youpiyoupla
04-14-2005, 11:28 AM
Sorry.... I can't understand your message at all!!! You could post it in Dutch and ask someone else to translate it, maybe?

kakalukiaJay
04-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Display the in-game map.
-- What is your current location? (the words in the bottom left corner)
-- What is your objective? (the words at the upper right)

I am guessing you are at the following location.

(after the Dahaka has disposed of a CrowMaster)

The Dahaka punishes the prince for staying in one place for longer than about 3 seconds.

After swinging off of the bar to the grassy area, I seem to get about 6 seconds. (all guesstimates)

The following is the entire sequence.

Quickly wall run to the ladder, slide down, jump to a bar, swing to another bar and to the platform,
go up a small square formation,
wall run across a path that crumbles underneath you over to a platform,
move to the Prince's left along the wall to catch a ladder, slide down,
wall run down to the next platform, break a barrel,
wall run up, turn a corner, wall run to the ledge on the other side,
shimmy a little on the ledge to your right, pull yourself up,
break a barrel, run down the middle of the corridor avoiding edges,
go right and then go left to a platform,
go straight but stay to the left,
left wall run to a rope,
immediately release the rope so that you do not run backwards towards the Dahaka,
jump across to the ladder and slide down,
jump back to another ladder, slide down,
go down the hall and through the curtain of water.

Enjoy!