PDA

View Full Version : developement on the leading platform(ps3) doing well......

darzero0
05-25-2007, 01:13 PM
ok, what is it suppose to mean. Is there anyone out there who can explain that. I mean, the ps3 version is going to be out first or is it that when the ps3 version is done theyre going to finish the 360 and pc and then release all at the same time. If really the 360 and pc version is push back to 2008, well its really not cool at all.

darzero0
05-25-2007, 01:13 PM
ok, what is it suppose to mean. Is there anyone out there who can explain that. I mean, the ps3 version is going to be out first or is it that when the ps3 version is done theyre going to finish the 360 and pc and then release all at the same time. If really the 360 and pc version is push back to 2008, well its really not cool at all.

sylonious
05-29-2007, 06:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darzero0:
ok, what is it suppose to mean. Is there anyone out there who can explain that. I mean, the ps3 version is going to be out first or is it that when the ps3 version is done theyre going to finish the 360 and pc and then release all at the same time. If really the 360 and pc version is push back to 2008, well its really not cool at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just assumed that the new Sony Edge development Tools helped to speed up game developement. There are a bunch of PS3 titles on the way now.