PDA

View Full Version : Video Graphics

chaos_theory16
04-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Are the video graphics as well as you expected. My only problem with them, is you can tell they just kind of "paused" and then "resumed" in certain places. A good example is when Shetland walks into the bar, while Fisher's in there. Shetland puts the cigar into his mouth, takes a puff, which is where it's somewhat "paused" and then it "resumes" when he takes it out of his mouth... Kinda hard to explain.

But, what are your thoughts on the video graphics.

chaos_theory16
04-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Are the video graphics as well as you expected. My only problem with them, is you can tell they just kind of "paused" and then "resumed" in certain places. A good example is when Shetland walks into the bar, while Fisher's in there. Shetland puts the cigar into his mouth, takes a puff, which is where it's somewhat "paused" and then it "resumes" when he takes it out of his mouth... Kinda hard to explain.

But, what are your thoughts on the video graphics.

Chaos4Sure
04-21-2005, 10:52 PM
i dont get it. What do you mean by the vedio graphics?

DarKA55ASSIN
04-22-2005, 08:54 AM
i hate it that like on all levels theres like a certain point and ig u go past it all the colour of the lighting of sam goes away like e.g. lighthouse in the room with the sleepin guard and the other one listenin to the radio,if u go to the medikit on the wall it looks like sam has been"polished" and then as soon as u walk away from the kit,that effect doesnt happen

BiG_FaT_SpErM
04-22-2005, 09:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaos4Sure:
i dont get it. What do you mean by the vedio graphics? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The graphics of the cutscenes before the start of a mission.

DarKA55ASSIN im not sure what you mean exactly but chaos_theory16 i know what you mean. It is as tho it keeps jumping slightly. I got this when i first played the game now i dont get it at all.

chaos_theory16
04-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Ah, alright. What did you guys and gals think about the videos? I thought they were spectacular. But, I thought they made Sam look a little to young. No biggy tho. It was darker than SC:PT as well, which, IMO, makes the game look more realistic.

silentassasin05
04-22-2005, 06:42 PM
i thought the cut-scenes were cool. they made sam look bad@$$, and the cutscenes never jumped for me.

DarKA55ASSIN
04-23-2005, 07:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BiG_FaT_SpErM:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaos4Sure:
i dont get it. What do you mean by the vedio graphics? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The graphics of the cutscenes before the start of a mission.

DarKA55ASSIN im not sure what you mean exactly but chaos_theory16 i know what you mean. It is as tho it keeps jumping slightly. I got this when i first played the game now i dont get it at all. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

come to think of it i was talkin about the same thing as chaos,the lighting jumps is pretty weird