PDA

View Full Version : SPAWING, in Team Deathmatch RSV2

STANKINSTEIN
05-07-2008, 12:03 AM
I think ubi made a big mistake when they changed the respawns in team deathmatch. If you and a team mate die bye a opposing player you should be able to respawn together and work as a team there is no I in team so, how can you and your team work together when you respawn anywhere on the map. There is no stragety what so ever. You may get spawn camped but you and your team must work together as a team to get out of it. Hence...Team deathmatch.

GarryGaffla
05-07-2008, 11:41 AM
You and your team should COMMUNICATE and meet up and control one spot in the map. That's how you work together as a team.

When you spawn, communicate that. Ask your teammates if they've ssen tangos in the area you just respawned. Just keep talking as a team.

I think the random spawn points made tactics and communication even more import. I guess spawn campers disagree.

FragrntSalmonQQ
05-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by GarryGaffla:
You and your team should COMMUNICATE and meet up and control one spot in the map. That's how you work together as a team.

When you spawn, communicate that. Ask your teammates if they've ssen tangos in the area you just respawned. Just keep talking as a team.

I think the random spawn points made tactics and communication even more import. I guess spawn campers disagree. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif