PDA

View Full Version : jutsu collors

lucnaru
10-06-2007, 07:30 AM
it would be better if like naruto gets demon fox .. the screen dont go red but stays just like it was and you see the chakra flow in shape of nine tailed demon fox.

or with kakashi is turns blue:S i dont like it!

Mojo_69
10-06-2007, 08:48 PM
ya that looks weird it should just change naruto into the naruto nine tailed fox insted of going red.

xNinjaxx
10-06-2007, 09:09 PM
I like how the screen changes color depending the character like naruto the screen turns red,neji the screen turns blue ect.

Dark_TDD
10-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Mojo_69:
ya that looks weird it should just change naruto into the naruto nine tailed fox insted of going red.

Well...actually in the first 80 episodes when naruto gets mad his chakra doesn't turn into a shape of a fox (it kind of looks like a fox against Neji but again it was only for a few seconds)...or not that I remember (And if it does it doesn't stay like in the battle vs Sasuke)

devilpn
10-07-2007, 03:06 AM
I have a teori...maybe the red screen is because of the fight with haku...if you remember when Haku uses is demoniac moirrors(i think is this the name) and Sasuke is aperantly dead Naruto freaks out and is Chakra compressed in that cage turn all red...i think they get that red screen from there
[]
sry my english

mackan420
10-07-2007, 05:53 AM
dark, in the first 80 eps his chakra does form into a fox when he faught Haku there was the head the Kyuubi

Dark_TDD
10-07-2007, 09:54 AM
yeah it was, but it wasn't on naruto it just appeared above him while releasing the chakra