PDA

View Full Version : Vs Mode Idea

Furiousgeorge54
08-29-2005, 04:42 PM
I really like vs mode when its played right(w/ stealth) and i find myself playing it quite a bit. Although, i have an idea which i personally think would be pretty cool, only problem is it would take a while for the devs to throw in.

I think it would be cool if there was a spy vs spy mode, but the spys were sam fisher style spys. so in other words cell vs cell. Each player would have a pistol to kill w/ and the knife, but either could be taken off. Lights could be shot out, or the switches could be pressed to turn em off, or the ocp could be used. I dont know which gadgets would be used, but they would be derived froms sam's set in the game.

I like this idea because it could keep those w/o live busy w/ multiplayer(system link) and would just be pretty rad. I know it would be hard to make or fix problems w/ aggresive spys and knife fights from the front, but i just would really enjoy playing my friend in something like this.

Furiousgeorge54
08-29-2005, 04:42 PM
I really like vs mode when its played right(w/ stealth) and i find myself playing it quite a bit. Although, i have an idea which i personally think would be pretty cool, only problem is it would take a while for the devs to throw in.

I think it would be cool if there was a spy vs spy mode, but the spys were sam fisher style spys. so in other words cell vs cell. Each player would have a pistol to kill w/ and the knife, but either could be taken off. Lights could be shot out, or the switches could be pressed to turn em off, or the ocp could be used. I dont know which gadgets would be used, but they would be derived froms sam's set in the game.

I like this idea because it could keep those w/o live busy w/ multiplayer(system link) and would just be pretty rad. I know it would be hard to make or fix problems w/ aggresive spys and knife fights from the front, but i just would really enjoy playing my friend in something like this.

DarKA55ASSIN
08-29-2005, 06:20 PM
i think thats a pretty cool idea but all the spies are from shadownet except for sam right?yeh anyways i think its is a really cool idea where you could kinda play hide and seek

Yumesama
08-29-2005, 06:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarKA55ASSIN:
i think thats a pretty cool idea but all the spies are from shadownet except for sam right?yeh anyways i think its is a really cool idea where you could kinda play hide and seek </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe maybe it could be that the other team was from another agency, maybe even an eastern one? (do you think the US has spies, but Japan hasn't?)
And they could even have different gadgets, different strengths and such..
Either capture the flag.. or even two teams trying to get past guards to the same objective, with the possibility to knock eachother out and leave on the ground for the guards to find and capture? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Silent92
08-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Spy vs spy? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif It would probably be like the comic !

Time_Sangheili
08-29-2005, 07:05 PM
It would be awsome. Two spys from two different agencies with different purposes.

chaos_theory16
08-29-2005, 08:01 PM
I'm not gonna lie, but that sounds awesome. Even if they're both Splinter Cell's. It'd be nice for them to include this feature.

MrPoor
08-30-2005, 07:21 AM
a apy and a merc vs. another spy and merc

...oh wait, thats stupid

Chaos4Sure
08-30-2005, 08:26 AM
That would be a great idea. I wish ubi would post some info on sc4 just to hype us up.

Talon1986
08-30-2005, 09:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yumesama:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarKA55ASSIN:
i think thats a pretty cool idea but all the spies are from shadownet except for sam right?yeh anyways i think its is a really cool idea where you could kinda play hide and seek </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe maybe it could be that the other team was from another agency, maybe even an eastern one? (do you think the US has spies, but Japan hasn't?)
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they are called ninjas ^^

DarKA55ASSIN
08-30-2005, 11:45 AM
ninja's are more of assassins than spies

JudgeBread1987
08-31-2005, 02:58 AM
Ninjas dont really exist these days apart from clans here and there in japan and all they do now is martial arts training and rituals

one problem with spy vs spy and the sneaking round thing? shooting lights and all that?

ooh its dark "nightvision" ooh i think i hear something "thermal" that would be a problem

Furiousgeorge54
08-31-2005, 08:46 PM
been away for a bit, but thanks for the good feedback. About the night vision, thermal, youd just have the option to turn that off, including all the other weapons and gadgets

FN57
08-31-2005, 11:24 PM
and jsut for you run and gun type people, not only will we have Spy Vs Spy, but a 3v3 Merc vs Merc. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Jfish360
09-01-2005, 12:05 AM
You said to keep people without live busy. I dont understand how u think u would get this new content unless you would want to buy another disc, with new content

scworld
09-01-2005, 03:55 AM
Take away the 3th person camera and it could work. Like Thief. Problem is that it'll turn into a fast-paced DM, without real stealth, only running while being back'd by your partner.
Don't do it.

chaos_theory16
09-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Now Merc vs. Merc is turning into Halo. This is stealth here, and let's keep it that way. Spy vs Spy is sweet, I even like spy and merc vs spy and merc. This would make me a lot happier, and even tho I don't have high speed for Live, it'd be niec to have at least 2 people per Xbox. Please! That's all I ask, even if they don't include the features.... 2 people per Xbox while playing system link.

DrCactus
09-02-2005, 11:14 AM
That's not a bad idea at all. Spies vs Ninja's. That'd be totally awesome. Ninjas would only have thier ninja stars to "shock spies" while spies would still have the "sticky shock". Man, that would be so cool.

Oh so here's some cool ninja stuff i found.
http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

DarKA55ASSIN
09-02-2005, 11:36 AM
drcactus is that site a official one or was it just made by some guy who likes ninja's?:P