PDA

View Full Version : sam fisher vs solid snake

deepthroat77
03-17-2005, 05:30 AM
i say sam fisher.the reason i posted here is because i know there are mgs fans here.

deepthroat77
03-17-2005, 05:30 AM
i say sam fisher.the reason i posted here is because i know there are mgs fans here.

Chaos_Recon
03-17-2005, 05:37 AM
Solid Snake. He is so much cooler, imo. Sam has the better game though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

And if you mean in a battle, it really depends. Outdoors, Snake would cream Sam. Indoors, Sam would just OCP the lights and come up behind Snake and stap him....or just bust out the SC20k Shotgun and blow the mofo down. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ChaosTheory13
03-17-2005, 05:40 AM
No Comment.

let this thread die.

DarKA55ASSIN
03-17-2005, 06:40 AM
snake would sams *** no dout,hes just a million times better

Brownsnakeeyes
03-17-2005, 06:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKA55ASSIN:
snake would sams *** no dout,hes just a million times better <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Two different types of games.Ones arcade and ones sim.Maybe instead of maching them up against each other how about a coop game.A little crossover like in the comicbooks.Now that game would rock!!!!!!!!!

S.a.S-Akbari
03-17-2005, 07:10 AM
This is yet again a useless treath about MGS VS SC WHO CARES FFS?

Broom347
03-17-2005, 08:19 AM
Sam Fisher has the advantage "technology wise" he's got Thermal vision, night vision, the electronic sensing vision, he's got the most advanced assault rifle ever made (with sniper capabilities) plus he has a number of different gadgets that he can use (don't forget the sticky cameras with smoke)

Sam Fisher would whoop solid snake anyday. Solid Snake is a panzie that shoots people in the head 5 times and they don't die.

DarKA55ASSIN
03-17-2005, 08:58 AM
yeh but if it was 1 on 1 sam would get his *** wooped so easily

BiG_FaT_SpErM
03-17-2005, 09:19 AM
This has been disputed ever since SC and MGS came onto the scene, people are bored now. it is just your opinion on who would win there is no definitive answer

shadow_ninja961
03-17-2005, 10:50 AM
There is no contest really.

Sam Fisher would have no problem taking out Snake in a one on one fist fight.

Snake is a smoker,Sam is not.

end of discussion.

Broom347
03-17-2005, 11:00 AM
Oh and another thing...Sam has long range marksman capabilities (along side the sniper modification to the SC-20k)

JoNAsOS3
03-17-2005, 11:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Broom347:
Sam Fisher has the advantage "technology wise" he's got Thermal vision, night vision, the electronic sensing vision, he's got the most advanced assault rifle ever made (with sniper capabilities) plus he has a number of different gadgets that he can use (don't forget the sticky cameras with smoke)

Sam Fisher would whoop solid snake anyday. Solid Snake is a panzie that shoots people in the head 5 times and they don't die. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? Did I miss something? When does this happen? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Snake would win. Why you might ask?
1. His cigar can fire a sleeping gas (How cool is that?)
2. He can stand the most sadistic torture!
3. Sam has better gadgets you say? Well I disagree. Snake has Thermal and NV too, and he also has a sniper rifle, assault rifles, handguns, CQC, grenades and dirty magazines!
4. Snake gets laid... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

agentyardzimkid
03-17-2005, 11:08 AM
if it was outside battle,snake would camo and all sam would do is turn on thermal,although snake has more dangerous weapons(stingers),same is stealthy and could outlast snake(smoker) find until one died or gave up.Inside sam would when for sure.SAm would probally stick shock sanke drag his body somewhere and beat the **** out of him.Dont get me wrong i like both of the and have beaten both games(MGS3 and SC:PT) but t5hats how i think it would be

HardToExist
03-17-2005, 11:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Broom347:
Oh and another thing...Sam has long range marksman capabilities (along side the sniper modification to the SC-20k) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sam can't even shoot light bulbs that are 10 feet from him sometimes...

But anyways, who cares!?!?! Comparing Sam and Snake is like comparing Zelda and Mario, they were both great games and both had/has a huge fan base.

GameNeo2007
03-17-2005, 11:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JoNAsOS3:

Sam Fisher would whoop solid snake anyday. _Solid Snake is a panzie that shoots people in the head 5 times and they don't die._ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? Did I miss something? When does this happen? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

3. Sam has better gadgets you say? Well I disagree. Snake has Thermal and NV too, and he also has a sniper rifle, assault rifles, handguns, CQC, grenades and dirty magazines. Snake gets laid... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>really? i dont remeber this is the mgs series

JoNAsOS3
03-17-2005, 11:40 AM
Maby you havn't played MGS3 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

It's not SS, I know, but it's a Snake alright http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

GameNeo2007
03-17-2005, 11:42 AM
well no not yet so i guess i should even thou i heard its not all that good.

JoNAsOS3
03-17-2005, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gameneo:
well no not yet so i guess i should even thou i heard its not all that good. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Belive me, It's good http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

agentyardzimkid
03-17-2005, 12:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JoNAsOS3:

Sam Fisher would whoop solid snake anyday. _Solid Snake is a panzie that shoots people in the head 5 times and they don't die._ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. Sam has better gadgets you say? Well I disagree. Snake has Thermal and NV too, and he also has a sniper rifle, assault rifles, handguns, CQC, grenades and dirty magazines!
4. Snake gets laid... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>lol all of its true but he got laid by a tratoir,thats BADDDD lol,and snake vision is impaired(hes missing a eyeball)

TylerMp5
03-17-2005, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by agentyardzimkid:

4. Snake gets laid... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>lol all of its true but he got laid by a tratoir,thats BADDDD lol,and snake vision is impaired(hes missing a eyeball) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Snake isnt missing an eye. You play as Big Boss in Snake Eater

TylerMp5
03-17-2005, 02:57 PM
I think it would be awesome to see a Sam Vs Snake game. Or just a game where Sam and Snake are partners. That game would kick soo much ***.

I.S.F-Dixxhead
03-17-2005, 03:09 PM
Yup, that would be great! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IllumiC.A.T.
03-17-2005, 03:10 PM
nope this is what i think if the situation
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?idib4j7z1vg

deepthroat77
03-18-2005, 04:08 AM
for those who says sam cant fight u sre dead wrong did u see sam fisher fight with his knife and without and look at snake he gets beaten up by a woman,pisses in his pantes gets hit by every boss fight cutscene,he cries in the end,gets beaten up by revolver even though snake trained for years,gets cheated countless times and almost got killed at least two times.by the way the only part he figths good is when he fights revolvers men with cqc then again sam could do that too.imagine snake in the presidental palace where those enemys do a hold up to snake they would surely torture him and now look at sam he killes them.

Chaos_Recon
03-18-2005, 05:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deepthroat77:
for those who says sam cant fight u sre dead wrong did u see sam fisher fight with his knife and without and look at snake he gets beaten up by a woman,pisses in his pantes gets hit by every boss fight cutscene,he cries in the end,gets beaten up by revolver even though snake trained for years,gets cheated countless times and almost got killed at least two times.by the way the only part he figths good is when he fights revolvers men with cqc then again sam could do that too.imagine snake in the presidental palace where those enemys do a hold up to snake they would surely torture him and now look at sam he killes them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err...no. Snake is probably the coolest video game character of all time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

JoNAsOS3
03-18-2005, 06:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaos_Recon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deepthroat77:
for those who says sam cant fight u sre dead wrong did u see sam fisher fight with his knife and without and look at snake he gets beaten up by a woman,pisses in his pantes gets hit by every boss fight cutscene,he cries in the end,gets beaten up by revolver even though snake trained for years,gets cheated countless times and almost got killed at least two times.by the way the only part he figths good is when he fights revolvers men with cqc then again sam could do that too.imagine snake in the presidental palace where those enemys do a hold up to snake they would surely torture him and now look at sam he killes them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err...no. Snake is probably the coolest video game character of all time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you are totally right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif He is the coolest VG character EVER!

HardToExist
03-18-2005, 08:28 AM
I vote Sam Fisher. Snake seems to lean more towards the younger, more immature audience. Fisher is more adult oriented. And before you start throwing MGS moments up in in the air like "he got laid blah blah" I'll say that just because he "got laid" doesn't mean it's a game for a more mature audience. Sex sells, especially to immature kids who are just discovering it. They'd probably buy DOA: Extreme Beach Volley Ball if they could talk their moms into it. Sam is more complex, and the gameplay of SC is more dynamic. SC is an actual stealth game where as MGS is more action/story oriented. I'm going with Sam and that's my two cents.

SPROGGY
03-18-2005, 11:53 PM
Totally agree with you HardToExist, well said!

ChaosTheory13
03-19-2005, 12:03 AM
the first time i played mgs snake wasnt all that cool to me..and that was before i played sc so you cant say anything.the game was ok.

when i played sc now that was a great character to play with.with his dark humor and deep voice just makes everything sound so cool.his game is much better because it can actually happen.thats what i love about it.

Jae187
03-19-2005, 12:10 AM
I don't want to compare the two. But I must say...story line wise, Metal Gear Solid's Hideo Kojima has been one of the largest storyline directors since MGS appeared. SC is just different. I find MGS to make me think more. after playing MGS2...how the hell could you not wonder about what you are really trying to do in life? what your trying to "leave behind for the next generation". In a fight, Sam has this blah blah blah blah....Snake has this blah blah blah. But look at this...One is a spy...one is a machine practically. (you figure out which is which)

next why don't we compare Dante from Devil May Cry to Sam? lolol. (and don't tell me sam would win. you can't kill dante)

ViewtifulUly
03-19-2005, 12:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HardToExist:
I vote Sam Fisher. Snake seems to lean more towards the younger, more immature audience. Fisher is more adult oriented. And before you start throwing MGS moments up in in the air like "he got laid blah blah" I'll say that just because he "got laid" doesn't mean it's a game for a more mature audience. Sex sells, especially to immature kids who are just discovering it. They'd probably buy DOA: Extreme Beach Volley Ball if they could talk their moms into it. Sam is more complex, and the gameplay of SC is more dynamic. SC is an actual stealth game where as MGS is more action/story oriented. I'm going with Sam and that's my two cents. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok. : ( I'm not siding with either, but please, if you're going to throw out comments like that, please actually offer some evidence before you do. Metal Gear Solid's plot is *much* more complicated than Splinter Cell's, it doesn't need to be discussed. If an intracite (Yet sometimes convoluted, I'll admit.) storyline caters to a youngin' nowadays, they'd be the mature ones. &gt;.&lt;

MGS always has delved on the philosophical side of war and such, gives quite entertaining points, yet the credibility is up to the beholder of course. One more thing, MGS is *quite* a bit harder than SC1-3. I'd say mostly due to the controls, :P but still, don't go brushing it off as a kiddy's game. Ever played SC on Xbox live... Heh, that's where the kiddies are.

The CQC in MGS3 is also quite very, very cool. I bet if you took the time to watch some videos of it off of IGN or Gamespot, you'd be able to see how much work they put into it. Either way, they're both superb games, and I wouldn't call either of them a stealth simulator, as stealth would *never ever* be this easy, : ) It's just meant to be fun, so chin up.

: (

ChaosTheory13
03-19-2005, 12:27 AM
my bro bought mgs3 and the CQC isnt all that great.too repetitive...

Chaos4Sure
03-19-2005, 12:30 AM
And what up with the mullet.

Sam seems wiser to me than Snake. Snake looks like a young guy who needs a woopin from sam. Sams the best.

SC stories are very complicated, interesting plots. Always kept me hooked till the end. The dialogue was always funny, and never too much. MGS alwasy overdoes the dialogue, and the camera angles always ruin it for me. ALWAYS. MGS is an inferior series that will never get any new potential fans, because it chooses to stck to its ways(which i admire), which are not appealing to alot. SC always changes for the better.

Jae187
03-19-2005, 12:34 AM
...what about sam's grab in SC 1 and 2? same everytime. (which they are changing in this game maybe. well...at least the killings.)

LET'S JUST STOP HERE. Metal Gear Solid will always be a dominating name because of what's it's accomplished. And Splinter Cell will always be a dominating title because of what it's also accomplished. the detail in both games is superb. I own the game...and MGS 1 and MGS 2. so many little things. like an overlooked feature...if you call your partners on the codec, I can guarantee you that I didn't listen to even 1/4 of how many conversations there are. and a LOT of work went there. or like if you throw food at the guard when in jail cell 3 times, a secret cut scene comes up. there are TONS of those secrets...TOOOONS! like if you save and turn the game off before a *CERTAIN* boss fight and leave it off for AT LEAST 2 days...and restart, you will see a special clip. and that happens in tons of places also.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I don't have to explain the goods of SC. everyone here should know it...this IS a SC Forum.

stealthmaster736
03-19-2005, 12:19 PM
There is only one reason I think Snake could whip Sam.He is unrealisticlly strong.It takes about 20 bullets for him to die.But Sam can only take a few bullets before he dies.But if they were both put into a dark room or something Sam would win.In a firefight Snake would probably win.In a stealth fight Sam would win...maybe.The biggest advantage Snake has is being able to take more damage.We don't see Sam getting electrocuted.Sam dosen't have to fight off swarms of bee's.If Snake wasn't so fake in terms of streangth Sam could beat him.But like I said earlier, Snake is just unrealisticlly strong.

Knot3D
03-19-2005, 12:27 PM
To which 'Snake' are we comparing Sam !?

The original Naked Snake aka Big Boss or one of his clones ;

- Liquid Snake : the one with the blonde hair and brittish accent

- Solid Snake : the bitter soldier

- Solidus Snake : the Snake with grey hair (advanced aging genes) and a super combat suit.

Personally i think each game universe differs too much to make any comparison valid.

The-Stealth
03-19-2005, 02:07 PM
well theres no contest since solid snake is one of those japanese made game people who can hear anything behind them and talk while lookin forward and anything can happen, and he can fall like 100 feet and still live, i hate those types of games and cartoons

vipejc
03-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Sam Fisher would turn Solid Snake into a fish stick. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Shadow_M.A.D.8
03-19-2005, 06:38 PM
believe me SAM would win anyway MGS has always been a populair frachise BUT thats cuz there were new things in every seqeul but now that changhai messed up PT a bit they were a bit forced back but now CT coming out i think the MGS series are outta range anyway who calles MGS stealth series anyway i mean u dont have a stealth or sound bar when snake takes someone out u can hear them scream for days so he gets noticed and another thing snake cant even crouch he can only lie on the floor and move around with 1 mph sam can walk different speeds and now in CT he can also crouch lets just face it sam is more carefully and slowly stealthy and doesnt make a noise snake just runs around hoping hell bump in to him while he doesnt even know sam's right above him about to snap his neck NOW SHHHHHHHH! discussion ended here period....

Desert Hawk
03-19-2005, 07:15 PM
MGS isn't a stealth game, it even tells you on the box what it is: Tactical Espionage Action. One is Fantasy with a complex plot involving genetics and walking nuclear tanks, the other is a real world, dark thriller (in a sense). There you have it. Sam vs. Snake, equally pointless, they both have their differences, but at the end of the day, they both have to face incredibly dumb AI, so give it a break, play the games for what they are.

ChaosTheory13
03-19-2005, 07:16 PM
first person to say that mgs isnt stealth!

THANK YOU! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Derwen_Llewelyn
03-19-2005, 08:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Desert Hawk:
MGS isn't a stealth game, it even tells you on the box what it is: Tactical Espionage Action. One is Fantasy with a complex plot involving genetics and walking nuclear tanks, the other is a real world, dark thriller (in a sense). There you have it. Sam vs. Snake, equally pointless, they both have their differences, but at the end of the day, they both have to face incredibly dumb AI, so give it a break, play the games for what they are. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Derwen_Llewelyn
03-19-2005, 08:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HardToExist:
I vote Sam Fisher. Snake seems to lean more towards the younger, more immature audience. Fisher is more adult oriented. And before you start throwing MGS moments up in in the air like "he got laid blah blah" I'll say that just because he "got laid" doesn't mean it's a game for a more mature audience. Sex sells, especially to immature kids who are just discovering it. They'd probably buy DOA: Extreme Beach Volley Ball if they could talk their moms into it. Sam is more complex, and the gameplay of SC is more dynamic. SC is an actual stealth game where as MGS is more action/story oriented. I'm going with Sam and that's my two cents. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good.....
We are thinking the same thought. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

lifeduzt
03-19-2005, 08:56 PM
you've got to be kidding me? this post was horrible. do people even still play mgs??? i gave up on that game back when ps one was cool. no contest.... splinter cell is on a different level (much higher).... if you don't think so.... you shouldn't be allowed to buy a splinter cell game.

Jae187
03-19-2005, 11:24 PM
...life...just don't post things like that, ok? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif the topic is overly abused by ignorance as it is. I agree with anyone that said this arguement is pointless, and one to say who should and shouldn't be allowed to buy the game is indeed the one who needs to rethink my friend http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. everyone just stay out of it. but it's ok, someone just felt like striking a conversation, and differences in opinion are what make passion,art, etc. Without differences we'd all be a buncha drones. so I see no reason why we should all agree. but there's no need for this blissful dissagreement. Just play the game that suits you...wether it be MGS...SC...or "enter game name here". http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EXP-Frelli
03-20-2005, 07:13 AM
I say like this .. Snake is cooler, Sam got the best moves and is in the best games http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Chaos_Recon
03-20-2005, 07:46 AM

Althouh I think SC games are way better, Sam is definently NOT more complex.

SilentEcho311
03-20-2005, 10:13 AM
I dont really think u can compare the two games...

silentassasin05
03-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Solid Snake would win hans-down. no matter how cool sam is, snake is 10x better IMO.

Jackal56o
03-20-2005, 03:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IllumiC.A.T.:
nope this is what i think if the situation
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?idib4j7z1vg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, well here what i think!
http://artpad.art.com/artpad/painter/

SPROGGY
03-20-2005, 03:43 PM
If snake is 10x better, its only because hes 10x more unrealistic. Im an adult, like im sure a few others of you here are. I prefer more realistic games...Ghost recon over halo, SC over MGS, and so on. Id rather buy a game with a realistic main character, believable story, and the ability to put myself in that characters shoes without having to use illegal substances that alter my perception of reality enough to make the game believable(mouthfull). You cant compare two characters that exist in different worlds. Sam's world being the one we live in, and snakes world being one of fantasy. But for my money, id rather play as someone who feels and acts real.

psyichic
03-20-2005, 04:01 PM
I personally prefer SC but this is a very biased choice seeing as ive never played MGS series at all. Now I do prefer a more mature realistic game. One that has a bit more beleivability. And from what I can tell from MGS it has a nuke that a human can carry like an RPG. THis is kinda difficult to beleive..... because of how heavy the core of urnaium is. But anyways its SC fro me. Oh an fight wise. My money is on Sam. Because of his thermal vision snake has practically no way to hide from sam with camo seeing as it is impossible to mask your thermal signature. (unless made you cover yourself in mud or other such cool things) Sam would only fight during his advantageous period which would be night time. This would leave Snake to wait around for sam. Very difficult to stalk what you cant hear or see. Sam would require 1 headshot. His multiple attachments would give him the advantage of a sniper a shotgun enabling close range fire power. A sticky cam would allow sam to remotely set up a camera network to track snake with which would also allow him to make sounds with and get snake to go crazy listening to all these little clicking noises. This is outdoors of course. But outdoors the only real thermal images are living creatures. THis is very bad. Becasue then when we see snake trying to hide in bushes we hear the good old. Bweeeee and we know that hes in for it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. Indoors sam always has the advantage at coming at someone from any angle. The unlitmate kill to witness on snake though would have to be an inverted neckbreak. But thats just me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

SPROGGY
03-20-2005, 04:05 PM
An Inverted neck break on snake.....how awesome would that be!

Error47
03-20-2005, 09:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silentassasin05:
Solid Snake would win hans-down. no matter how cool sam is, snake is 10x better IMO. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's things like this that start flame wars. Don't ever post like that.

silentassasin05
03-21-2005, 12:58 AM
if you read properly, it says IMO meaning IN MY OPINION. im not blatenly saying snake is better, its just my opinion. and if you have a go at my opinions again why not have a go at everyone elses. the point of the topic is to say what character is better.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

deepthroat77
03-21-2005, 01:18 AM
for those who say snake is better i need evidence!!because sam could do all the things snake could do snake knows cqc well sam knows krav maga which looks much cooler.and there are people saying snake could hold 20 bullets well he cant if u watch the cutscenes u will see that snake is realistic but not the bosses.so i think we could compare sam with snake.remeber in cutscenes that is how snake is supposed to be.now if u are comparing gameplaywise than sam could also hold 20 bullets just select the difficulty easy.