PDA

View Full Version : **Must Check** Error - Solutions!!!

Inn3r
02-16-2007, 08:43 AM
Hi there everyone,
before registering and posting I had a good search around i noticed some people had a few Fix's for this problem so i thought to save people alot of time can people please list fix's they found for the '***Must Fix*** Runtime error'.

As well as the Fix can you list your Spec so we can see certain solutions work for certain people.

Fix
Alot of people posted about installing Direct-X 9.0c from the CD which worked for me.

But since installing another game that would only let me install as long as i selected yes to reinstalling Direct X 9.0c, now even the above solution doesn't work.

Thanks in advance people

P.s "Oh and a big thumbs up to Ubi_Warder for all the help =) with so many people having problems it cant be easy"

Inn3r
02-16-2007, 08:43 AM
Hi there everyone,
before registering and posting I had a good search around i noticed some people had a few Fix's for this problem so i thought to save people alot of time can people please list fix's they found for the '***Must Fix*** Runtime error'.

As well as the Fix can you list your Spec so we can see certain solutions work for certain people.

Fix
Alot of people posted about installing Direct-X 9.0c from the CD which worked for me.

But since installing another game that would only let me install as long as i selected yes to reinstalling Direct X 9.0c, now even the above solution doesn't work.

Thanks in advance people

P.s "Oh and a big thumbs up to Ubi_Warder for all the help =) with so many people having problems it cant be easy"

kainotomos
02-27-2007, 03:06 AM
hi guyz...i had the same problem...i solve this yesterday night...it took me one day to find out ...my pc is intel core 2 6400 2.13, motherboard ASUS P5B-E PLUS RETAIL (CORE 2, PCI-E, DUAL DDR-2, S-ATA2, RAID, G-LAN, FIREWIRE, AUDIO-8) and my card is sapphire ati radeon pci-e x1650 pro 512mb...i have 2 western digital 250gb x 2 in raid 0...i thought that was my problem but it wasn't...my prob was that i had to install the direct x 9c from the game disc...i had direct x 9c in my pc but i reinstall direct x 9c from the disc...it updates some new files and that's it...i begin yesterday night to play this game...i did nothing about put the -|| and some other tricks...i think that the prob for the most guyz is tha the game has high requirments and all these tricks about -|| and the others are not the solution of the prob...i want to say something about dispaly now...the game is only playing in 1024x768 and nothing more...i have LG 19'' L194WT-SF WIDE SILVER 1440 x 900 resolution and when i tryied to change the 1024x768 the game didn't run for me...i have now a question for multiplayer...i can play single player but i can't play multiplayer...that's not important for me but i am looking forward to solve any problems in front of me...when i tryied to play multiplayer i windown said me that i must download patch 1.02...so i download it but i had pro...a message opened and told me that i must go to http://www.securom.com/ bla bla bla bla...so what is this site...whatam i looking for nowSmile)) kisses from Greece http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif