View Full Version : Crashing Problems (PC) HELP PLEASE

lilpimpmomo
04-05-2005, 08:06 PM
PENTIUM IV 2.0Ghz
60GB HD
384/512MB RAM(128 goes to graphics)
SOUNDMAX INTERGRATED DIGITAL AUDIO
ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000/9100 IGP 128MB

This freaking game!!! So many bugs and ****! 9/10 times I go into my setting files on the game it locks up and I cant do ANYTHING, I have to hold down the button and turn it off. It really is pissing me off. I know this game is really good because I have played previous versions. SOMEONE HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

And I KNOW it isn't my computer because I can run Doom3 without a problem. Everything is updated, and I can't seem to know what the hell the problem is. I turn off Windowsblind and all that special **** but still!!! I even turned my computer res. to 800x600 before I ran the game and still the same stuff. PLEASE HELP.

lilpimpmomo
04-05-2005, 08:06 PM
PENTIUM IV 2.0Ghz
60GB HD
384/512MB RAM(128 goes to graphics)
SOUNDMAX INTERGRATED DIGITAL AUDIO
ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000/9100 IGP 128MB

This freaking game!!! So many bugs and ****! 9/10 times I go into my setting files on the game it locks up and I cant do ANYTHING, I have to hold down the button and turn it off. It really is pissing me off. I know this game is really good because I have played previous versions. SOMEONE HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

And I KNOW it isn't my computer because I can run Doom3 without a problem. Everything is updated, and I can't seem to know what the hell the problem is. I turn off Windowsblind and all that special **** but still!!! I even turned my computer res. to 800x600 before I ran the game and still the same stuff. PLEASE HELP.

jzorro
04-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Laptops are not officially supported. They work for some, but not most.

lilpimpmomo
04-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Thats understandable, But if laptops are not supported, it wont run at all. I mean i can play the game but once i hit the settings button to look at the controls or anything it freezes. The problem is the crashing on the settings menu, not my laptop. What do you guys think it might be?