PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Within Soundtrack Wanted!

Ullmann_235
02-22-2005, 04:17 AM
Hi fellas, I just finished Warrior within and saw both endings and am still impressed by the game. An important part of that impression makes the Soundtrack, so I decided to have a look on the Internet for it. But I could not find anything useful, only news about Godsmack playing the Soundtrack, what I already know. What I want is the Original Soundtrack with all Ingame Music. If it is buyable, then I would be pleased to get a link or a hint on how to buy it. If it is not published (and if this is legal) perhaps a link that anyone knows to a downloadable archive of the album or an emule link or something like that.

If anyone could help me, I would be very pleased.
Thanks alot, Ullmann_235

Ullmann_235
02-22-2005, 04:17 AM
Hi fellas, I just finished Warrior within and saw both endings and am still impressed by the game. An important part of that impression makes the Soundtrack, so I decided to have a look on the Internet for it. But I could not find anything useful, only news about Godsmack playing the Soundtrack, what I already know. What I want is the Original Soundtrack with all Ingame Music. If it is buyable, then I would be pleased to get a link or a hint on how to buy it. If it is not published (and if this is legal) perhaps a link that anyone knows to a downloadable archive of the album or an emule link or something like that.

If anyone could help me, I would be very pleased.
Thanks alot, Ullmann_235

MARIO99x
02-22-2005, 08:49 AM
i do not think there is a soundtrack to WW unles it was advertized,but i might be wrong.

Light_Reaver
02-22-2005, 08:23 PM
You can find the mp3's here for downloading, hope this helps.
http://www.3dactionplanet.com/poplegacy/sot2music.shtml

Ullmann_235
02-23-2005, 12:13 PM
WoW, this is X-actly what I was looking for . . . thanx-A-lot, m8!