PDA

View Full Version : Future of Pure football and ubisoft football

klashman69
06-28-2010, 04:44 AM
Is there any further plans to develop a full 11 a side football game?

I know this is a fun, unique arcade game but you do obviously have a football engine so i just wonder what your plans are.

Hopefully so people can give some input to what sort of football game they want from ubisoft whether it's should be arcadey and unique or simulation?

I really hope we can get some developers to post in this thread and hopefully they can share some ideas and we can give them some of our own ideas.

ubigamercell
01-17-2011, 10:33 AM
It'd be really cool if Pure Football could compete with FIFA, but as even PES isn't capable of then the chances of this happening are low.

If UbiSoft's going to release a new game of the series it should be like this "Pure Football 12" 12 stands for 2012.

Realistic football is beautiful.

Arcade football is fun to play but doesn't follow the rules.

MHAITAINMAN
11-07-2011, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by ubigamercell:
It'd be really cool if Pure Football could compete with FIFA, but as even PES isn't capable of then the chances of this happening are low.

If UbiSoft's going to release a new game of the series it should be like this "Pure Football 12" 12 stands for 2012.

Realistic football is beautiful.

Arcade football is fun to play but doesn't follow the rules.

That's the joy of the game, it is NOT FIFA with real rules. So play that game for realistic value, play this one for fun and frolics!
I really hope they bring out a new one with updated glitches. This beats FIFA Street in my opinion. The "Venues" are great visually, the players fun, with more online help this could be a great footy addition.