PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a full game.

ooohezio
11-26-2010, 02:06 AM
Guys at Ubisoft, you almost had it! That sequence where Ezio gets wounded and can't free run: Why isn't it applied to gameplay in general? Think about it. The combat has been beautifully revamped for Brotherhood, it is now easier to butcher gaurds than ever. The consequence of that is evolution. What if, coming out of a careless encounter, Ezio had substained enough injuries to not be able to fight again until receiving medication? Then I'd have to find a doctor, and in the midst of battle,rely on my assassin recruits! Ubisoft please shut up Gamestop and IGN once and for all. Please introduce hardcore.

obliviondoll
11-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Mentioned in the other version of this thread, don't think they'll be able to add this in DLC, but for AC3, a hardcore mode that weakens Ezio's freerunning, and maybe combat, abilities when health is low, would be great to add another level of challenge - would have to cap medicine's effects at certain points on the healthbar as well, or players with good medicine pouches will still be indestructible.
EDIT: Voted "Of course" anyway, because I DO want it. I just doubt it'll be worth the effort it would take to make that as a DLC add-on.

ooohezio
11-26-2010, 03:13 AM
If it is established it should appear an option for the expansions too right? I hope that the ACB DLC far surpass the cheapy 4$ AC2 dlc since ubisoft has time to whip up some variety such as lead a calvary charge on the battlefield(with the stand/hold down A to gallop function)or find and kill the target(s) walking the streets of Rome while everywhere there are guards searching for you, like the Where's Waldo multiplayer. That would be worth while. This time around, the DLC is a great opportunity for ubisoft to retaliate and prove ACB a title that exceeds AC2.

Evan52395
11-26-2010, 08:05 AM
There is a point when you're injured enough to not be able to fight...and then you desynchronize.

It should be against the rules to have the absence of a negative option in polls.

ooohezio
11-26-2010, 12:38 PM
No It shouldn't because that's pointless

glenneey
11-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by ooohezio:
Actually he has a point http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
Not adding a negative option won't show Ubi if people want it or not.

TheXenon
11-26-2010, 12:58 PM
I'm not even going to vote because he put "i dunno" as the second option. What a moron.

Explain how it's pointless. Or are you just spewing random bull in a fail attempt to troll. I hate kids like you.

MT4K
11-26-2010, 01:07 PM
unfortunately they do have a point, if you don't give the option for people to vote negatively in a poll, you're limiting their options to either agreeing with you or not knowing what they want.

basically you're saying people are not allowed to disagree with you which in reality always comes across badly as not everybody will share your opinions. Polls that do not give users adequate options to choose do not create a fair voting system.

imagine if during an election you could only vote either "democrats" or "i don't know"

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Lots and lots of ******bags. I put I dunno as the second option because I don't care about you iceholes who worship mediocrity. Most people who don't care to vote, don't vote. You try to put a negative light over my reason, but you really dunno why there shouldn't be a hardcore. So rather than misrepresent the majority of ******bags on all forums, why don't you all just admit you don't care because I don't care that you don't care.

F4H bandicoot
11-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Lots and lots of ******bags. I put I dunno as the second option because I don't care about you iceholes who worship mediocrity. Most people who don't care to vote, don't vote. You try to put a negative light over my reason, but you don't care, and I don't care that you don't care.
Had too much coca cola mate?
time to get your mom to give you a bedtime cuddle?

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 02:18 PM
what does that mean?

F4H bandicoot
11-28-2010, 02:19 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

rocketxsurgeon
11-28-2010, 02:22 PM
I thinks its too late to implement that into the game at this point, with restrictions of game mechanics.

But i really do like the idea, I definitely think it should be put into the next game.

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Could it be possible to add like a separate mode, because I really want ACB. It shouldn't go down as 2.5, and with DLC opportunities...it's not to late on the aesthetic side.

AKG32
11-28-2010, 02:31 PM
I agree that there should be a hardcore mode for those that want it, but I also agree with everyone saying you should have an option in the poll for the people who don't.

They're not "trying to put a negative light over your reason", they just want a fair, unbiased poll, which yours is not.

Instead of throwing a tantrum and insulting them, maybe you should take their advice and learn from it.

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 02:40 PM
you mean co-operation. That's not what this forum is about. They have no business here.

AKG32
11-28-2010, 02:43 PM
What it should be about is getting an accurate representation of how popular the idea of a hardcore mode is, instead of just seeing how many agree with you, which is pointless.

F4H bandicoot
11-28-2010, 02:43 PM
you mean co-operation. That's not what this post is about.
what is your problem?
A poll should consist of a positive answer, and neutral answer and a negative answer.
you're portraying yourself to be a stupid young child with a big ego.
have you figured out my post about cola yet?

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 02:44 PM
Ahh but the majority is unfair.

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 02:45 PM
There's no character requirement upon joining this site, so I choose to separate them as much as possible.

F4H bandicoot
11-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Ahh but the majority is unfair.
your poll is unfair http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 02:47 PM
This is the closest I can get to speaking with the developer.

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 02:48 PM
my poll is what it is

F4H bandicoot
11-28-2010, 02:49 PM
doesnt mean you cant have a negative response, you are stopping a certain group of people from voting

k0br4
11-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Something like fallout would be good where you can be poisoned, crippled and concussed?

AKG32
11-28-2010, 02:53 PM
If you want to betaken seriously, you have to act more professional.

I can guarantee that even if a Ubisoft employee happened to stumble across this thread, he or she would completely disregard it, because for all they know, the amount of people who don't want a hardcore mode could vastly outnumber those who do. Without the "No" option, they can't tell.

If only a relatively small group of people want it, it won't be worth them putting it in, so they have to know how many want it compared to how many who don't, which your poll is unable to show them.

I seriously hope you're just a bad troll, no one can be this dense

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by bandicoot17:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ooohezio:
doesnt mean you cant have a negative response, you are stopping a certain group of people from voting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I only put two options because I have too. This message is to all forum dwellers: Make your own counter thread and see how far that gets you.

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by akg32:
If you want to betaken seriously, you have to act more professional.

I can guarantee that even if a Ubisoft employee happened to stumble across this thread, he or she would completely disregard it, because for all they know, the amount of people who don't want a hardcore mode could vastly outnumber those who do. Without the "No" option, they can't tell.

If only a relatively small group of people want it, it won't be worth them putting it in, so they have to know how many want it compared to how many who don't, which your poll is unable to show them.

I seriously hope you're just a bad troll, no one can be this dense
You hate me too!? Join the other hostile trolllss(I think think thats a perfection name for forum dwellers who hate me, like I'm intruding in their cave. Trolls live in caves don't they? How ironic that you cave dwellers throw the label on me then.)

AKG32
11-28-2010, 03:00 PM
So you don't want to know if it's a good idea, you just want an ego boost? How sad.

AKG32
11-28-2010, 03:01 PM
I never said I hated you, I just said you're being dense.

Just because someone disagrees with something you said, it doesn't mean they hate you.

Out of curiosity, How old are you?

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 03:02 PM
I know it's a good idea. That's about all I know.

AKG32
11-28-2010, 03:06 PM
No, you think it's a good idea. Opinion does not equal fact

To "know"if it's a good idea, you would have to see how many people agree and how many disagree.

Hence the Yes and No options in every legitimate poll/survey/questionnaire in the world

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 03:08 PM
"I" is for integrity

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Be gone, troll.

AKG32
11-28-2010, 03:11 PM
I is for integrity? What does that have to do with this conversation?

You're lucky I enjoy arguing, or I would have given up and left you alone like everyone else.

Do you even know the definition of a troll?

ooohezio
11-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by bandicoot17:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ooohezio:
you mean co-operation. That's not what this post is about.
what is your problem?
A poll should consist of a positive answer, and neutral answer and a negative answer.
you're portraying yourself to be a stupid young child with a big ego.
have you figured out my post about cola yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, I have not figured out your post about cola yet, but I have a feeling it was just an insult equivalent to: You're a poopy face!