PDA

View Full Version : Replay

ampman337
10-23-2011, 06:36 PM
When I finish a song there should be a replay. Yes? It never does and I cant find a setting for it.

thanks

T0UGHBAX
10-23-2011, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by ampman337:
When I finish a song there should be a replay. Yes? It never does and I cant find a setting for it.

thanks

Thats weird, the replay should start automatically, If you hit x it will skip the replay and bring you to the after song menu.

The replay takes a second to get started, after the song just leave the controller down and the replay should start, then you hit x to get to the song menu

Now if there was a way to save replays, or rewind/pause/fast forward replays that would be awesome

ampman337
10-23-2011, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the reply It doesn't do anything no matter what button I hit and i have let the controller just sit. The only choice it gives me is "next"

T0UGHBAX
10-23-2011, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by ampman337:
Thanks for the reply It doesn't do anything no matter what button I hit and i have let the controller just sit. The only choice it gives me is "next"

That really sucks.
While you have the option of "next" the replay should be going on the screen. The bar on the left side of the screen with your score and "next" stays, and the replay is in the area on the left.

Maybe try emailing support? They may have a fix for it (doubtful this early after release, but you never know).

ToddSoulliard
11-22-2011, 05:31 PM
I have the same problem with replay not being there. It used to be, I remember after every song it was there, but now it's not there anymore no matter what I try. I'd really like to know how to get it back.

crispyfunk
11-22-2011, 06:55 PM
is this something that changes if you playing an event or practicing ? i have never had this problem and i hope to never see it because i use replay a lot

ToddSoulliard
11-23-2011, 03:01 PM
For me, no. When I first started it did replay after everything I played, whether rehearsal or perfomance or whatever. Sometime around level 5 it just stopped doing replay at all. I really liked replay, and I'd really like to get it back.

Funk-n-Stein
11-23-2011, 03:05 PM
I had that happen a couple times, hopefully it doesn't become more frequent...

Hab_Fan
11-24-2011, 09:03 PM
The only issues I've had with replay thus far is that my guitar playing is out of sync to the song although it is fine during gameplay. Also, it should be called one-play not replay since it only plays once and you can't replay it.

JokerZX636
11-28-2011, 11:08 AM
I have 2 Xbox's. One is several years old and has a decent amount of memory and the other is a 4GB one that we use for Xbox connect. Replay works on my old system with more memory but not on the new one so it may have something to do with available memory.

rgpfister
11-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Same here. Replay always works on my old Xbox but it never works on the 4 Gig Xbox I just bought a few weeks ago.

Contacted tech support and so far their response was 'Unfortunately, the issue you are having is related to general gameplay hints and tips that is either covered in the manual, or is available via another source such as the Ubisoft forums'

mr_handy007
11-29-2011, 08:51 PM
I was having the same problem and I thought is was because I added a rack tuner and wireless system between the guitar and the gaming system.. SO I pulled it all apart and it was still not showing the replay after playing the songs..

SO I logged on tonight and there was a new update and that has seemed to fix the issue. So I would suggest you log into xbox live and fire up the game so you can get the latest update.

hogonthestorm
12-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Anybody else still having trouble with this? After I play I can see the word replay in the top left corner it is greyed out. I can not select it and there is no replay showing. I have had the game a week now and believe that I have the latest updates

Lovin the game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif hatin the menus http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

lgarciaalanis
12-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Well just when the song is about to finish! 1-3 seconds... hit start and select restart from the menu! fastest way to replay a song without the ugly load times http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

hogonthestorm
12-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by lgarciaalanis:
Well just when the song is about to finish! 1-3 seconds... hit start and select restart from the menu! fastest way to replay a song without the ugly load times http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thanks. But we are looking for help with"replay" not restart. Replay would help with learning the song and getting video lag compensated accurately.

TonyFarkas
12-05-2011, 01:06 AM
I have the xbox 360s just a few weeks old, and when I use the best buy version the replay does not work. I picked up a second disk on amazon after my disk got destroyed by the xbox ( while I am waiting for the replacement disk to arrive ). but when I play withe amazon version the replay works.

bartleme
12-30-2011, 02:12 PM
Was there ever an official answer to the issue on this thread?

I just got Rocksmith and playing it on an Xbox 4GB also never see replays.

And like the other poster, Support was no help.