PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in clock tower

BigAL333
12-10-2004, 05:13 PM
I'm in the clock tower where the grey demon guy starts the clock. I've killed every thing on the board I'm got the artwork I even moved the lever that starts the platform going up and down. What do I do now? Or how do you get back to the other side?

BigAL333
12-10-2004, 05:13 PM
I'm in the clock tower where the grey demon guy starts the clock. I've killed every thing on the board I'm got the artwork I even moved the lever that starts the platform going up and down. What do I do now? Or how do you get back to the other side?

udc68
12-10-2004, 06:22 PM
Hop on the platform, and when it hits the top, wall run back in the same direction you hopped on from. At the end of the run, jump up the wall to yougrab something.

BigAL333
12-10-2004, 06:46 PM
Thank you so much I've been stuck for awhile.

morningstar_76
12-11-2004, 03:00 AM
Please help me? I got there too, and I tried wall run several times as described, but can't manage to grab to anything. What am I doing wrong?

kyo2shy
12-11-2004, 04:16 AM
as above said,wall-run to the end and start jump back and forth make your way up.

BigAL333
12-12-2004, 02:11 PM
They say jump back and forth from the wall and the side. I have not had a chance to try yet.

crossnoregamer
02-02-2005, 01:02 PM
It has been awhile since you posted this...did you figure out how to make the jump? I am at the same place and have been stuck here for hours...one guy said that he thought it was a bug that you were not able to grab the wall

NotEmpProm
02-02-2005, 04:17 PM
No, you stand on the platform which goes up and down. When it reaches the top, you wall run back towards the alcove direction (the alcove where you pushed the lever to make the platform went up and down) except you are now much higher up. Once you get there before you start falling back down to the alcove level, you start jumping from side to side on the wall until you reach the top level.
Once you reach the top level, the prince will hold on to the ledge as long as you don't continue pressing the jump button. Now climb up to the top level from the hanging position.

kakalukiaJay
02-03-2005, 08:07 AM
When you proceed along the water spillway past the metal sweeping gadgets, you swing from bar to bar to an upper platform.

When you descend down the curtain, you are in a loop. You have already been there. You need to work your way back through the loop to the top platform above the curtain.

Go through the upper platform's hallway to a time warp portal in order to continue your journey.

Enjoy!