PDA

View Full Version : Won't boot!

radicaledward0
09-27-2004, 06:13 PM
SCPT will simply not boot on my computer. It worked fine the first time I played, right after I installed, but when I quit and later restarted the aplication, it (sometimes) plays the Ubisoft video, then goes to a black screen and stops responding. After playing the first mission I was hooked, but I had to leave, and I realized what a great game it is. I really want to play!
I have a Radeon 9600, Ahtlon 64 3000+, 512 megs of ram, and 160 gig hds. I am not running any applications in the background other than drivers and required processes.

radicaledward0
09-27-2004, 06:13 PM
SCPT will simply not boot on my computer. It worked fine the first time I played, right after I installed, but when I quit and later restarted the aplication, it (sometimes) plays the Ubisoft video, then goes to a black screen and stops responding. After playing the first mission I was hooked, but I had to leave, and I realized what a great game it is. I really want to play!
I have a Radeon 9600, Ahtlon 64 3000+, 512 megs of ram, and 160 gig hds. I am not running any applications in the background other than drivers and required processes.

gnogtr
09-27-2004, 09:58 PM
Go ahead and post your dxdiag.