PDA

View Full Version : Losing rank several times - no I don't cheat but I'm wanting to now

Marcello_Junior
10-07-2008, 03:14 PM
I don't want to hear about the back up file because that's been covered. There's just a bug occasionally I've lost my rank and all the stuff I unlocked. Ubi has to freaking crazy if they think I'm going through this for the 4th time. There must be some way to alter that profile file or whatever. The games totally a waste of time to keep repeating the same crap over and over to get guns and armor I had, not to mention had in vegas 1, for the 5th damn time.

Marcello_Junior
10-07-2008, 03:14 PM
I don't want to hear about the back up file because that's been covered. There's just a bug occasionally I've lost my rank and all the stuff I unlocked. Ubi has to freaking crazy if they think I'm going through this for the 4th time. There must be some way to alter that profile file or whatever. The games totally a waste of time to keep repeating the same crap over and over to get guns and armor I had, not to mention had in vegas 1, for the 5th damn time.

neilthecellist
10-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Just download a 100% save file. Sure, it's technically immoral if it weren't a Ubisoft game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Marcello_Junior
10-07-2008, 08:41 PM
I found a better way to "fix" it. Thanks though.

PrexUK1965
10-08-2008, 02:51 AM
So How did you FIX it?????? HELP!!!
fed up with the same problem