PDA

View Full Version : Game Help

JLC20thMaine
03-26-2005, 12:53 PM
I have played all the Silent Hunter games and I still have trouble learning the torpedo thing. I am not a math wiz and I do not think that quickly, as a result I have to do set the game up to help me untill I get the hang of it. How do I lock on to the target? The "lock" in the game only locks the view. What will the indication be in the attack scope that it is ok to fire? The little triangle color? Is there a way to set the crew up on "auto pilot" for now?

JLC20thMaine
03-26-2005, 12:53 PM
I have played all the Silent Hunter games and I still have trouble learning the torpedo thing. I am not a math wiz and I do not think that quickly, as a result I have to do set the game up to help me untill I get the hang of it. How do I lock on to the target? The "lock" in the game only locks the view. What will the indication be in the attack scope that it is ok to fire? The little triangle color? Is there a way to set the crew up on "auto pilot" for now?

ChekPtCharle
03-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Well, the triangle colors are red, grn and yellow--pretty easy to figure. When you lock on the view & have a grn maybe yellow--that's it.

You would also want to make sure you are within range for the torp to hit the ship.

Also,the letter L = locks the view. There is also a LOCK round button adjacent to your up/dwn
periscope lever.