PDA

View Full Version : Help in Mission 3 - Bank

Hawler
03-31-2005, 04:25 PM
I have accessed two of the three panels needed to enter the vault area. i cannot get into the room that has the broken keypad lock on it. i was wondering if someone could tell me how to bypass this dorr into that room. i have searched high and low for a way in but i cant find it. I'm sure once i hear how ill wanna shoot myself for being such a fool.
Thanks in advance

Hawler
03-31-2005, 04:25 PM
I have accessed two of the three panels needed to enter the vault area. i cannot get into the room that has the broken keypad lock on it. i was wondering if someone could tell me how to bypass this dorr into that room. i have searched high and low for a way in but i cant find it. I'm sure once i hear how ill wanna shoot myself for being such a fool.
Thanks in advance

ustm7676
03-31-2005, 04:47 PM
instead of trying to open the door, go straight in the end, open the door with the metal to go outside, and kill the guy, then go just to the right and at the wall it should appear the option "enter crawl space", so you can sneak inside http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Hawler
03-31-2005, 05:07 PM
When you say the door to the outside do you mean the double door to the small backyar or the door that leads out next to the ladder that gopes to the roof?
Thanks again

indoex
03-31-2005, 05:14 PM
Press select to view the map. It really shows U the way to get from point A to B

ustm7676
03-31-2005, 05:16 PM
okay, you are at the door broken. instead of going left (since in locked) go straight to the double door that makes you going outside. Unlock the door, take care of the one or two guys (i'm not sure how many).
Then when you are at the double door go thru and immediately turn right to the wall and check for the hole you can go thru.
There is just one hole just next to the door, no mistakes possible. Plus you understand checking the map where this hole should be, because it goes straigh inside the locked room