PDA

View Full Version : I'm fed up and ARKANE AND UBI tooks our money

InnerWorlD
01-18-2007, 06:45 AM
Three month ago, I bought a game.

And I NEVER PLAY IT BECAUSE IT CRASHES.

ARKANE AND UBI doesn't make a think.

They take our money, that's the most important for them.

I will not buy anything any more from this stupid studio. there is no support, they laugh about us.

I hope you will fall into hell, arkane

InnerWorlD
01-18-2007, 06:46 AM
and sorry for my engish.

Tsar_of_Cows
01-18-2007, 07:22 AM
Well generally speaking I agree with you.

I feel like Ubi and Arkane are pissing on half of us because they can't be bothered/aren't competent enough to fix the game.

If this were any other product I'd probably be able to get my money back, but because it's a computer game I doubt Ubi will oblige and I doubt that Tradingg Standards will take it seriously.

We have no news, no communication, and by the looks of it no more patches.

Well fine, this combined with Splinter Cell means that in all likelyhood, I will never buy another game from Ubisoft, and I shall encourage everyone I know to boycott them, and any time I see a thread on any forum I frequent about a game published by Ubi, I will urge all other posters to think twice about buying it, because:

1: Ubisoft are now in the habit of releasing games which are incredibly buggy
2: They don't appear to give a **** about this.
3: They don't appear to give a **** about their customers.

Hopefully the word will spread by word of mouth from this and other ubisoft games forums that this is a company that simply isn't interested in it's customers. And I sincerely hope that one day in the near future, they go bankrupt over it.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

------------------------
Allways pack a rocket launcher.

"We are playthings in the hands of time, dancing to music which is not our own"

ForgeBimbo
01-18-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm curretnly using the support system to try and get help. I don't have any optomism about this working but I'm willing to try anything...

rengerelf
01-18-2007, 12:23 PM
we want new patch and we want them now!

InnerWorlD
01-20-2007, 06:39 AM
I laugh when i see the ubi's games for the wii. lol allo, ubisoft? it's the wii, not the n64.

Dark messiah will be fully playable in 2009 but it's not sure...

Dark messiah is a good software: for only 42? you can crash your computer !!!

arkane guys are pitiful. found another job, dudes

njnyposp
01-20-2007, 12:03 PM
UBI / ARKANE = THIEVES / LIARS !
Not another nickle will they ever get from me !
They don't give a hoot or a hollar about us. All they want is their money and they got it and the gaming community be damned. Well I heard that Arkane is teaming up with Valve to make a new game called "The Crossing" and guess what, it's supposed to be better than DMOMM ! Wow can u believe that anything could beat DMOMM ? Atari 64 Pong played better than DMOMM ! You folks know what to. Spread the word, write the magazines and shoot these guys right in the wallet. Maybe they'll feel that because they sure ain't feeling us !