PDA

View Full Version : very hard to relocate my troops

AscendedOne
05-19-2006, 11:45 AM
hi, is it just me or does anyone else haveing a hard time relocating their troops? i when i drag and or click and click again, it goes back to their original place. i mean its very hard to move a troop to another and it takes so long time ?_?

anything else works fine. so its just that problem
is there anything i do wrong. it can take like 2 min before i manage to moave a troop from one place to another.
(my pc is very fst so its not a speed problem)

AscendedOne
05-19-2006, 11:45 AM
hi, is it just me or does anyone else haveing a hard time relocating their troops? i when i drag and or click and click again, it goes back to their original place. i mean its very hard to move a troop to another and it takes so long time ?_?

anything else works fine. so its just that problem
is there anything i do wrong. it can take like 2 min before i manage to moave a troop from one place to another.
(my pc is very fst so its not a speed problem)

unreal_az
05-19-2006, 12:07 PM
You have to click drag the troops. If it drops the troop there must be someting wrong with the mouse button but indeed it acts strage sometimes. Try also activating the hardwre cursor and make sure you place the photo in the center of the square you are draging to.

Dipso1982
05-20-2006, 03:01 PM
Actually it treats the corner of the image as the cursor center, so make sure you point the top left corner of the image at the center of where you wan to drop it. That should solve any problem.